MADONNA on the TONIGHT SHOW w/ Jimmy Fallon April 9th

I don't even believe she will perform BIM unless she is doing 2 tracks. What fucking sense does it make to release the GT epic vid, get on a late night talk show and sing the kiddy BIM...does she think it is the teenagers that like such songs that watch Fallon? I know many like the song and I like it for the statement and the fuck you attitude of it but as a track, it's a novelty track I won't listen to in a few months. I have literally not listened to it more than 5 times but the RH album has not left my car station since its release. I know every word to JOA,HBC, IO, GT, learning Illuminatti and VVV. If she wants a track for the youngings, how about VVV?

Oh well. This is just my opinion but I just will never understand why it is BIM she is doing on the Fallon show but again, she is full of surprises. Maybe she will change it up a bit and we will all love it.

Diplo on the set of Fallon, posted less then an hour ago. Must be for rehearsals. Anyone know the where abouts of Nicki? If she does this on Fallon with Diplo and Nicki on set with dancers and dressed the same way as in that pic she deleted from Istagram a few days ago (the teal dress with Vogue video silkscreens of her face, the queen necklace and hot pink gloves), this performance will be fire!!!!

63yadh.png

Diplo on the set of Fallon, posted less then an hour ago. Must be for rehearsals. Anyone know the where abouts of Nicki? If she does this on Fallon with Diplo and Nicki on set with dancers and dressed the same way as in that pic she deleted from Istagram a few days ago (the teal dress with Vogue video silkscreens of her face, the queen necklace and hot pink gloves), this performance will be fire!!!!

63yadh.png

Is this Mrs Kasha Davis?

IF she does BIM (which I don't believe) it will be a skit, not an actual performance. That would be cool extra, but she needs to promote Ghosttown now.

And Diplo looking all fine and suited makes me... Mmmm!!

I have a feeling that the Bitch I'm Madonna perfomance will feature both Diplo and Jimmy himself. He loves to join in and he is a huge Madonna fan. Would be fun and a talking point. I think she will also perform Ghosttown as well solo. I hope so, love seeing her perform.

I bet Jimmy will do Nicki's part. That'll make it the "funny skit" you guys want. Either he'll lip synch it or actually rap it.

exactly what I was thinking...can see Fallon singing 'I'm Madonna these hoes know" :laugh:

Diplo :inlove:

Bette Midler is going to join her for a mashup of Take a Bow and Wind Beneath My Wings

:lmao: Bette would love all the shout-outs we give her now. That is what happens when her publicist is a member - I hope she is paying Traditional big money for that.

:lmao: Bette would love all the shout-outs we give her now. That is what happens when her publicist is a member - I hope she is paying Traditional big money for that.

:rotfl:

He doesn't even say she's performing Bitch I'm Madonna. Is this like TAKE A BOW ON ELLEN ALL OVER AGAIN??

:lmao: I'm thinking the same damn thing.