MADONNA on the TONIGHT SHOW w/ Jimmy Fallon April 9th

Why is everyone so exstatic about it? Is she going to perform a whole concert? Is Jimmy going to ask her something we've never heard before?

Or do you guys just like their interaction?

So I'm guessing that week we'll get the GT video...probably not until the following Monday/Tuesday but it seems likely!

Why is everyone so exstatic about it?

um...cause she's gonna be on TV?????????? I think it's as simple as that (at least for me it is, but I can't speak for every nutcase in here :sassy:) :lol:

Why is everyone so exstatic about it? Is she going to perform a whole concert? Is Jimmy going to ask her something we've never heard before?

So I'm guessing that week we'll get the GT video...probably not until the following Monday/Tuesday but it seems likely!

To me, because she's going to sing. And I do think that particular public will love Ghosttown. Plus, the video is probably premiering around that time.

Guest Pud Whacker

What an inane question

Because I want a sit down interview. I don't even care if she performs.

I'm a fan of Madonna and want her on tv every night!!!!

What an inane question

Because I want a sit down interview. I don't even care if she performs.

I'm a fan of Madonna and want her on tv every night!!!!

I just noticed there was an overwhelming excitement over this particular show in general. I want to see her on TV every night too.

Yaaasss baby!!!!

Get that promo Ghosttown.

Hopefully Rebel Heart makes an appearance too. It's the perfect song for that Fallon skit in which he does acoustic covers of cute songs :lmao:

I agree, would love to hear Rebel Heart live acoustic!!!