Madonna at Tidal presentation [merged]

With all do respect, but I'm just expressing my excitment and explaining tidal in a thread about tidal. I work with audio equiptment and sound quality means alot to me. So do madonna :) no intention of "overselling", just got a bit carried away :)

Nice to see so many caring about the credibility of members here actually :) thank you for the benefit of the doubt :)

I believe you as a fellow Scandinavian! :)

Wait a minute, are you even Scandinavian? :D

I believe you as a fellow Scandinavian! :)

Wait a minute, are you even Scandinavian? :D

I actually think he's lying about that!

i dont understand a thing in this thread. I have no idea what spotify or tidal is. I dont know what 320kps means or lossless. My ears and old and frankly cant tell the difference between nothing.

All I know is there was some event and Madonna looked so awesome and so in control of everything. I have no idea who deadmouse is, and I dont care. Madonna is beautiful and sexy and funny and everyone who is anyone worships her. Nothing else matters.

that mouse guy looked like he waved at her and then put his arm around her...i dont think he could see her hand extended for a shake b/c of his big mouse head...who would. he probably begged her for a remix! lol

anywhoo, this is interesting news - hopefully we'll get some exclusive Madonna gifts *vids, extra songs, voice messages, contests, discounts, etc* if u join. from every artist actually!

Even if you rip flac or aiff from your cds mobile players won't play those files & they are way too big in size

Both play fine on my phone...Plus you can convert them to FLAC which is compatible with almost any player and not that large :thumbsup:

If I commit to paying the subscription to get the free month, will I get a chance to back out before the 30 day freebee expires and the auto payments kick in?.. I just wanna see what all the fuss is about.

i dont understand a thing in this thread. I have no idea what spotify or tidal is. I dont know what 320kps means or lossless. My ears and old and frankly cant tell the difference between nothing.

All I know is there was some event and Madonna looked so awesome and so in control of everything. I have no idea who deadmouse is, and I dont care. Madonna is beautiful and sexy and funny and everyone who is anyone worships her. Nothing else matters.

Ask Linda?

uvou947.gif

Not sold. You haven't made a single contribution here actually dealing with Madonna, your track record consists entirely, one hundred per cent, of glaring attempts to promote Tidal, and even when pressured, you're unable to go into anything beyond what can easily be looked up at an online encyclopedia.

I usally just come here to read "the news", but this time i thought i would join in. Not as easy or niceas one would have expected actually.. :/ but og i have to proove myself, then here goes:

I discovered madonna in 2004 watching I'm goong to tell you a secret. She was three times older than me (I was 15 at the time (and chubby)) when I watched her i thougt, she is stronger than me, faster than me, richer than me and smarter than me. I started training and loosing weight at the same time I discovered her entire discography. In 2005 COADF was realesed and she BLEW my mind again. It's my favourite record alongside Ray of Light. To this day I listen to madonna every time i work out and she still keeps pushing me. I listen to her songs when I'm sad, drunk, in love or just alive! My favourite time listening to madonna is when I'm travelling. I've been to the S&S tour and MDNA tour, but confessions is still my favourite. I love rebel Heart and hope the rebel heart tour will top everything she has ever done. My favourite qoute of hers is "poor is the man whose pleasure depends on the permission of another". So no matter what you think I am about, I don't need your acceptance, but I truly hope for it.

I usally just come here to read "the news", but this time i thought i would join in. Not as easy or niceas one would have expected actually.. :/ but og i have to proove myself, then here goes:

I discovered madonna in 2004 watching I'm goong to tell you a secret. She was three times older than me (I was 15 at the time (and chubby)) when I watched her i thougt, she is stronger than me, faster than me, richer than me and smarter than me. I started training and loosing weight at the same time I discovered her entire discography. In 2005 COADF was realesed and she BLEW my mind again. It's my favourite record alongside Ray of Light. To this day I listen to madonna every time i work out and she still keeps pushing me. I listen to her songs when I'm sad, drunk, in love or just alive! My favourite time listening to madonna is when I'm travelling. I've been to the S&S tour and MDNA tour, but confessions is still my favourite. I love rebel Heart and hope the rebel heart tour will top everything she has ever done. My favourite qoute of hers is "poor is the man whose pleasure depends on the permission of another". So no matter what you think I am about, I don't need your acceptance, but I truly hope for it.

I'm going to tell you a secret came out in 2005 not 2004!!! FRAUD!!

Good to see Artists coming together and taking control of their music. The more corporate greed filled the record industry the less it became about Art. Hence where we are today. I'm sure Madonna is the greatest asset to this having been at the top of this industry for over 3 decades, and seeing as how she commercialized a formula most Artists follow today, in some capacity anyway, it's only fitting. The pictures of the ladies together are ICONIC!

Edited by lrnzi

IGTTYAS came out Oct 2005 and COADF in Nov 2005... So she blew your mind again one month later? Still giving you the benefit of the doubt...

I'm going to tell you a secret came out in 2005 not 2004!!! FRAUD!!

Haha, ok, I may be off with one year, but i randomly listened to american life without knowing truly who madonna was in 2004 and saw the documentary shortly after and fell in love. My mistake. But i still love madonna :) you guys are tough!!

Welcome to the board hififreak! We're automatically suspicious of newbies here cuz shilling is so common. Don't take it personally!

Thank you!! Nice to hear. Feels like an exam :p whats shilling? The same ass trolling?

Guest ziggy

Sold for now :order:

Edited by ziggy