Madonna at Tidal presentation [merged]

He's a fucking dick. Period.

He really is. Fuck him. :fuckoff:

In an interview with Rolling Stone, the 31-year-old disc jockey, whose real name is Joel Zimmerman, said: 'You want to be "hip" and "cool" and "funky grandma"?

'Fine. It's not my place to say you're irrelevant.

'If you're gonna come into my world, at least do it with a little more dignity.

article-2163451-13BE5A8A000005DC-715_634

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2163451/Deadmau5-revives-feud-wannabe-funky-grandma-Madonna.html#ixzz3VuSvpQnc

What a dick! Like a school bully tbh. Still think it was a wave but like a bully, making it into something else.

Who waves to someone that close? He's a pulling a Pocahontas...

fdea681444f4125f8e627695709c5371.jpg

I'm sure the queen had a good bitch with Nicki about him, whilst stood next to him.

Now Billboard is twisting the facts...

"Fast-forward to 2015 at the Tidal launch party. As a parade of A-list artists filed onstage to discuss their allegiance to Jay's music streaming service, Madonna and deadmau5 were strategically positioned next to each other. Joel Zimmerman, wearing his mau5 head, stuck out his hand for a hearty shake, which Madonna circumvented while going in for a hug.

It wasn't exactly a seamless hatchet burying ceremony, but the message was clear: No hatred between the two."

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6516959/madonna-deadmau5-tidal-launch

Such BS! :angry::mad::noway::rant:

I've had Spotify for years and I have palylists I've built up, definitely not changing platforms but please I hope she doesn't take her music off it.

She's a huge chunk of what I listen to, it will be devastating.

I choose to stream my music in High Quality through Spotify Premium, would there be that big of a difference in the quality with Tidal?

Nr1: Yes, there is a huge difference in sound quality. Spotify = 320 kbps (mp3)

TIDAL hifi = 1411 kbps (CD) madonna sounds SO much better ;)

Nr2: you can easily import your spotify playlists :)

Edited by hififreak

what are RPMs?

"Revolutions per minute" as in 45 RPM...

5936556519_e98e7d6b68.jpg

He's making fun of her age probably since these are old formats. In the age of mp3s and lossless audio, RPM/Gramophone records are dinosaurs.

I've had it with this individual.

Bullfrog+eats+mouse+bullfrog+eats+mouse_

Trying the service since this afternoon and must say the lossless quality is mind-blowing. Listening to songs like Holy Water in lossless is like another experience.

Is her entire discography available? Including the singles?

It better have nothing to do with M, not after the shit he said about her...

anyway

tumblr_nm1ozeAIyj1t1rvzco2_500.gif

She even made Kanye smile :laugh:

Of course he will smile, he loves her Holy Water best...

A quick introduction:

I have been using TIDAL Hifi under the norwegian name Wimp Hifi for years and its AMAZING!

The norwegian company Wimp/TIDAL got purchased by Jay-Z a couple of weeks ago and made huge headlines here in Norway. The way he is relauncing it and bringing the power back to the artists is truly insipiring.

Not only is the money flow more justified for the artist, producers and writers, but the content around the music is creative and informative. On top of that you get over 35 MILLION tracks in true hifi quality. 4 times the quality of spotify or iTunes.

Quality is the key word for TIDAL, and it's worth every penny. So happy Madonna is on board!

A quick introduction:

I have been using TIDAL Hifi under the norwegian name Wimp Hifi for years and its AMAZING!

The norwegian company Wimp/TIDAL got purchased by Jay-Z a couple of weeks ago and made huge headlines here in Norway. The way he is relauncing it and bringing the power back to the artists is truly insipiring.

Not only is the money flow more justified for the artist, producers and writers, but the content around the music is creative and informative. On top of that you get over 35 MILLION tracks in true hifi quality. 4 times the quality of spotify or iTunes.

Quality is the key word for TIDAL, and it's worth every penny. So happy Madonna is on board!

Phil-Thumbs-Up.gif

10985341_1425173667794307_92149315656579

Ok, M and Bey... I just died.

And speaking of that... where's the GIF of M kissing Bey from that post-live stream extended behind the scenes so I can watch for 2 hours in a row?

Edited by tombigbee

Guest ziggy

A quick introduction:

Ten posts under your belt, all of them blatant attempts to advertise Tidal. Enough said, perhaps.

A quick introduction:

How is the content creative and informative?

Were they holding out on the Rebel heart credits till the launch of tidal???

Ten posts under your belt, all of them blatant attempts to advertise Tidal. Enough said, perhaps.

I checked his profile and you're right...

How much are you getting paid HiFiFreak?