Madonna at Tidal presentation [merged]

God at these moaners, thank god some of you didn't live before 2000 where you would buy music for 10,15 bucks and you felt proud to own it! Moaning over paying 25 dollars a month for thousands of songs?!! Madonna is right! You all just a bunch of cheap whores! Lol

thank you!!! :clap:

I haven't really gone through all 27 pages here, but who in the world is saying that we want free illegal downloads? I pay for both Deezer and Spotify and I'm happy with both of these services. What I especially love about these two is that they do a fantastic job at promoting local underground artists. Especially Deezer. I've discovered so many really awesome Mexican rock and pop bands. Now, if they pay artists shit, then that's their beef with Deezer and Spotify, it's not my problem. If they feel like they rather pull their music from these services because they deserve to get paid more, then so be it. That doesn't mean I'm doing anything wrong by not paying 25 fucking dollars for "high fidelity streaming". I'm not stealing or expecting to go to the grocery store for free. Tidal is NOT for me and I personally think it's a shit service aimed exclusively at the U.S. market.

I JUST opened Deezer.com and it automatically started to play a really nice song called Colibri by Niñovan feautring Maqueta. Beautiful local music I would've never listened to otherwise.

I open Tidal.com, it's Calvin Harris' premiere video, Lil Wayne, Rihanna's new Video, Jay Z's new video, and honestly I can't be bothered to keep scrolling. Again, why in the world would I pay 25 dollars for this??? Because it sounds slightly better? My spotify has the option for normal quality, high quality, and super duper high quality or whatever and they all sound exactly the same to me. And I have some super expensive earphones that my boyfriend gave me. I hear no difference. This service is not for me and I really don't see why anyone would want to pay 25 dollars for this.

Guest Pud Whacker

I haven't really gone through all 27 pages here, but who in the world is saying that we want free illegal downloads? I pay for both Deezer and Spotify and I'm happy with both of these services. What I especially love about these two is that they do a fantastic job at promoting local underground artists. Especially Deezer. I've discovered so many really awesome Mexican rock and pop bands. Now, if they pay artists shit, then that's their beef with Deezer and Spotify, it's not my problem. If they feel like they rather pull their music from these services because they deserve to get paid more, then so be it. That doesn't mean I'm doing anything wrong by not paying 25 fucking dollars for "high fidelity streaming". I'm not stealing or expecting to go to the grocery store for free. Tidal is NOT for me and I personally think it's a shit service aimed exclusively at the U.S. market.

I JUST opened Deezer.com and it automatically started to play a really nice song called Colibri by Niñovan feautring Maqueta. Beautiful local music I would've never listened to otherwise.

I open Tidal.com, it's Calvin Harris' premiere video, Lil Wayne, Rihanna's new Video, Jay Z's new video, and honestly I can't be bothered to keep scrolling. Again, why in the world would I pay 25 dollars for this??? Because it sounds slightly better? My spotify has the option for normal quality, high quality, and super duper high quality or whatever and they all sound exactly the same to me. And I have some super expensive earphones that my boyfriend gave me. I hear no difference. This service is not for me and I really don't see why anyone would want to pay 25 dollars for this.

:thumbsup:

and in my day, they called it The Radio and it was free.

they should give away a song of theres so they could highlight a lesser known act

or just give a free bonus song everytime they sell an album or single etc.

contests? where the artists actually get in contact with the people. something.

These are the real enemies but since they are faceless it's easier to attack superstars. It's like racism distracts from the banks and greedy share holders who are responsible for the economic crisis we're all in.

So I'm wondering, has anyone actually explained how TIDAL is so much better in that respect? Forget all the "stars" that have knowingly and willingly put their faces to the project (and all have shares/interests in the co. no doubt) but what's TIDAL's royalty policy for everyone else? What are they doing for the struggling artists looking for a platform to showcase their music etc? Where's the receipts? Just out of interest

Also, I wonder how many in this very thread were slavishly 'artistically raping' Madonna as they downloading every little leaked, stolen, unauthorised piece of material back in December?

Guest Pud Whacker

So I'm wondering, has anyone actually explained how TIDAL is so much better in that respect? Forget all the "stars" that have knowingly and willingly put their faces to the project (and all have shares/interests in the co. no doubt) but what's TIDAL's royalty policy for everyone else? What are they doing for the struggling artists looking for a platform to showcase their music etc? Where's the receipts? Just out of interest

Also, I wonder how many in this very thread were slavishly 'artistically raping' Madonna as they downloading every little leaked, stolen, unauthorised piece of material back in December?

i really dont think she knew what kind of damage that was going to do to the upcoming album release to casual fans.

tumblr_nsitd8PGT01qlycwjo2_r1_540.png

tumblr_nsitd8PGT01qlycwjo1_540.png

and then all of it ended up on the album which we sere supposed to believe she intended to release as a double cd even though three weeks prior, guy oseary tweeted that they were still looking for a producer.

---

anyway, i bought it all - the three editions, vinyl and shyt!!!

tumblr_nl4484Nk5W1qlycwjo1_1280.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker

It did do untold damage! It's been a weird/whacky/wonderful/woeful era all in...right from the very beginning. Unique in the Madonna Canon for sure.

i wish i had the one she deleted right afterwards. somebody told her to mellow out. :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker

No she did something mellow first and then she went all artistic rape on us :lmao:

Ya'll are forgetting TERRORISM! :rotfl:

:lmao:

Oh, Ma-hoo-hoo - we love you!!
:smooch:

I wonder if she knows about all her B-rolls leaking? and stems and multi-tracks and acapellas? I wonder if she still thinks it's that ISRAELI HACKER on his phone from his jail cell.

Guest Pud Whacker

I wonder if she knows about all her B-rolls leaking? and stems and multi-tracks and acapellas? I wonder if she still thinks it's that ISRAELI HACKER on his phone from his jail cell.

:lol:

no, she will yell at everyone about that in 2028 like she did about the Blame It On Rio photo leaks a few months ago that have been out since 2007!!!