Madonna at Tidal presentation [merged]

What if it goes under, then you paid all that money to stream and still have nothing.

that is the big question... does the Tidal service also allow downloads? imagine paying $240 for a year, then the company goes bankrupt and you don't own any music when it closes... surely they have an incentive for that...

that is the big question... does the Tidal service also allow downloads? imagine paying $240 for a year, then the company goes bankrupt and you don't own any music when it closes... surely they have an incentive for that...

I really liked Rhapsody back in 2006. I paid about $10 a month I believe and I could purchase 10 songs a month with that. So I had "free" streaming as long as I was purchasing 10 songs every month. I would have and still would pay $30 a month to be able to stream and download 30 songs a month (equivalent to 2 albums).

I really liked Rhapsody back in 2006. I paid about $10 a month I believe and I could purchase 10 songs a month with that. So I had "free" streaming as long as I was purchasing 10 songs every month. I would have and still would pay $30 a month to be able to stream and download 30 songs a month (equivalent to 2 albums).

that's a nice setup... you get to buy two albums worth for the money you pay them and get to stream all other songs.... that's a good biz model...

As far as I know, none of the popular streaming services offer free downloads, you can only download locally for off-line listening, but as soon as you cut the service, it's gone. Everything seems to be going towards that "paying for a service and not for the actual product"kinda thing, not just music, but software as well..

Guest gang bang

mariah_carey_770_v2.jpg?w=770

1 have 1 billion of views o Youtube , 900 m from Micronesia , I demand to be part of Tidal too

I am the legendary Queen of flops. payola , and KFC

It wouldn't make sense to release it on YouTube after that Tidal announcement.

Smart financial move for M.

If TIDAL becomes as big as Spotify, she could potentially pull in $36 million a year without releasing anything.

If TIDAL becomes as big as Spotify, she could potentially pull in $36 million a year without releasing anything.

Could she possibly give me a little under $100K to pay off my school tuition?

WOW

Beyonce's exclusive Tidal release has got me wondering if Madonna would ever release any exclusive tracks on it, especially since there's so many tracks left over from RH.

Anybody else tried Tidal? I've subscribed and I must say it looks great! I had Spotify for a while and I'm not a big fan. I'm definitely going to make the switch to Tidal! :clap:

I have Tidal and I like it. It's still has some "slow" moments but they don't bother me that much.