Madonna at Tidal presentation [merged]

M looks absolutely amazing lately. I watched that part where she puts her leg on the table at least a hundred times by now, she's so funny and cute.

As for Tidal - I signed for a HiFi membership and listened to a bunch of Madonna tracks (on American Life album right now). Hmm it sounds like CD quality, nothing to brag about. :laugh: Or maybe my headphones just aren't the best, I don't know...

Guest Medoner

As for Tidal - I signed for a HiFi membership and listened to a bunch of Madonna tracks (on American Life album right now). Hmm it sounds like CD quality, nothing to brag about. :laugh: Or maybe my headphones just aren't the best, I don't know...

I think all the talk about the quality of the music is just a bunch of bs

I think if you don't own the best equipment, hi-fi-streaming isn't really THAT important or even noticeable. I mean, most people listen on their mobile devices or on their computer speakers when they stream music. Audiophiles own expensive equipment and buy CDs or vinyl.

When it comes to streaming, Spotify premium with 320 kbit-quality is perfectly ok for the majority of listeners.

Poor Unlucky Gay! He had a nervous breakdown after watching that Tidal gathering. He fears our High Priestess Madonna has signed a sinister proclamation ordering the Illuminati to bring forth a N.W.O. apocalypse secretly encoded in these Tidal files! :scared:

Poor Unlucky Gay! He had a nervous breakdown after watching that Tidal gathering. He fears our High Priestess Madonna has signed a sinister proclamation ordering the Illuminati to bring forth a N.W.O. apocalypse secretly encoded in these Tidal files! :scared:

Did he really??

Guest Pud Whacker

Great picture

Nicki looked uncomfortable for some reason

tumblr_nm1qm1wgD61t1rvzco2_500.gif

Because she's in between a giraffe and a scorpion. :rotfl:

Madonna's soooo petite. I love seeing her in scale Even her little face. So delicate.

I LOVE IT ALL!!!

Nicki looked uncomfortable for some reason

tumblr_nm1qm1wgD61t1rvzco2_500.gif

She had just witness M drain ten baby sacrifices and she just signed her soul to Lucifer I mean give her a break

Guest Medoner

Nicki posted all these pics with all the other girls on ig. Idk, fishy to me 😂 Though M didnt post one with her maybe they didnt take any

Nicki posted all these pics with all the other girls on ig. Idk, fishy to me 😂 Though M didnt post one with her maybe they didnt take any

Telling u she was unnerved by Madonna's baby appetite at this particular event...it was extreme even for M. She had never witnessed her eating so many babies

:dead: :dead: :dead:

:madgemanson: