Madonna at Tidal presentation [merged]

did you check the settings and use google chrome? for some reason it only works there, it says so on their site.

I'm using the app.

Rihanna and Nicki act like unpopular teenage girls around the Queen. It's hilarious!! :lmao:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6516959/madonna-deadmau5-tidal-launch

What a class act, as always

tidal-announcement-madonna-deadmau5-kany

"Madonna and deadmau5 were strategically positioned next to each other. Joel Zimmerman, wearing his mau5 head, stuck out his hand for a hearty shake, which Madonna circumvented while going in for a hug."

Cattura_zpsteuoszvw.jpg

Love the comments:

No, Billboard, there was no feud between madonna and that tool DJ. She never attacked him. He attacked her. Her response was classy and cute (why did you leave out that tweet she sent him wearing her mouse ears?).

And no, the song Madonna referred to is far from being "obscure." The song she referred to, "Molly," was released by Cedric Gervais, it repeatedly goes "Have you seen Molly?" and was heavily promoted that weekend Madonna mentioned it at the Miami Ultra Music Festival. It was a top 5 UK dance hit and a top 50 on Billboard's club dance song. U still call it "obscure?"
Deadmaus is so arrogant. He only came after Madonna b/c he knew that would get publicity. He knew the media would run with it once posted. Mighty funny he didn't say anything to Snoop Dogg, Drake, Big Sean, and other rappers that mentioned molly. He didn't "lay into them hard." I heard molly mentioned in other EDM songs by other Dj's. Not a word. He does have a bad attitude. I listen to all kinds of music including EDM. Personally I like Benny Benassi, David Guetta, Bob Sinclair, and Avicii. Madonna is an icon and didn't get mad about Deadmaus b/c she he knew he wasn't anything important.

i dont understand a thing in this thread. I have no idea what spotify or tidal is. I dont know what 320kps means or lossless. My ears and old and frankly cant tell the difference between nothing.

All I know is there was some event and Madonna looked so awesome and so in control of everything. I have no idea who deadmouse is, and I dont care. Madonna is beautiful and sexy and funny and everyone who is anyone worships her. Nothing else matters.

Amen!!

Madonna has only uploaded 6 videos so far (two live videos) but I'll believe they all will be there in the end.

Which videos please? The ones from MDNA and Rebel Heart? Because since Madonna's videos with Warner aren't on her VEVO I'm not sure they'll be available on Tidal.

Which videos please? The ones from MDNA and Rebel Heart? Because since Madonna's videos with Warner aren't on her VEVO I'm not sure they'll be available on Tidal.

no? 4 minutes or celebration are not on vevo?? and only if they are on vevo count for something?

can someone post the video of M talking at the podium. did i miss something? i swear i saw a pic or something posted earlier

LFL, GI2M, TUTR, GGW, Jump (CT live), ROL (CT live).

Guest Pud Whacker

Awww love it!!

Someone pls make a gif of M confidently straddling that table and Rihanna laughing :lmao:

that makes me laugh so much!!! :rotfl:

I LOVE HER!!