Madonna at Tidal presentation [merged]

I notice M sure loves giving hugs!! Tight hugs!

because that means they are friends! (at least thats what is perceived. She's not stupid...)

OMG I LOVE IT ! LOL

Ending up getting it and the sound is fantastic! Only problem is Tidal says it will cost €19.99 but my iTunes email says it will cost €25.99?

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Someone wasn't invited though....

article-0-0D1532CA000005DC-59_468x377.jparticle-0-0D1532AA000005DC-573_468x314.jarticle-0-0D15330A000005DC-260_468x323.j

"Why won't Napster open for meeee? I thought this would be the way of the future..."

10985341_1425173667794307_92149315656579

:dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

All of my favorite singers in one picture !!!! This is epic ! Love them. 4 strong woman not afraid of competition or any other shit celebrating music and supporting each other. Its just love in the air <3

10985341_1425173667794307_92149315656579

Thank you. This photo made my day ! LOVE LOVE LOVE

tumblr_lqcei15wpU1qearaqo1_500.jpg

That photo reminded me of this... Cannot believe this woman has transcended what in pop years are millenia. True queen, indeed.

Guest Rachelle of London

All of my favorite singers in one picture !!!! This is epic ! Love them. 4 strong woman not afraid of competition or any other shit celebrating music and supporting each other. Its just love in the air <3

Isn't it brilliant! 4 women that highly respect one another embracing. It's beautiful

I signed up for Tidal. I listened the same tracks from Spotify (HQ) and Tidal. And I must say I didn't hear a difference in sound. I expected I huge difference. I have an iPhone 5S. I read somewhere that the real difference can be heard loud and clear while using real music players (not laptops or phones)..

BUT Tidal is so much more than the sound! I like the design better, it has much more information about the tracks (ACTUAL CREDITS FOR EVERY SONG!!!), and HD music videos. So you don't have to change apps anymore - it's all there. They even have finnish bands so I guess their library is pretty much same as on Spotify. Madonna has only uploaded 6 videos so far (two live videos) but I'll believe they all will be there in the end.

I also like to support the music industry and artists directly so 10 more euros is not a big deal. Take my money M!!!

comment_wuSq9R2qETifAsfud23PZYm7wNkQHOiC

I like it.

i definitely hear the difference with Tidal. IPhone is kinda the worst when it comes to the equalizer. Tried with a Sony Xperia/walkman and the difference is crystal clear! :wow:

Maybe it's my headphones then? The aren't cheap but the sound imo isn't that great.

My sentiments exactly!!! I love them all so much and (Nicki as well) and it makes me so happy seeing them all genuinely having fun and enjoying each others' company :inlove:

Honestly, Madonna makes me spend too much money in this life. I am still holding out but I suspect I will succumb eventually. never bothered with spotify because still not down with streaming but alas, Madonna on Tidal will get me eventually.