The iHeart Radio Music Awards (continued)

Bringing on Taylor is going to push the song up!

Mass attention grabber!

The crowed was really getting into it.!

M.knows how to chart a song at 56.

Didn't you hear that Madonna released a new single called Ghosttown? usually singers promote the newest singles.

I know... but she could make this song BIG with a BIG SPETACLE! not this boring crap with Taylor Fucking Swift.... its so fucking boring for an awards show, it feels like she didn't perform at all :manson:

Hope this gets some traction. I admit, I'm not a Swift fan, but I liked seeing them together.

Toilet was just an accessory to this flawless performance.

I know... but she could make this song BIG with a BIG SPETACLE! not this boring crap with Taylor Fucking Swift.... its so fucking boring for an awards show, it feels like she didn't perform at all :manson:

YOURE DRUNK GO HOME

I wanted MORE!!!! I wanted at least 2 songs!!! But this performance is giving me life for now! I'm rewatching it now forever!!! Our mama is so stunning!

It's not all about the SPECTACLE. It's about the GOD DAMN SONG.

Madonna on the track, Nas Taylor (right) in the back.

Taylor was were she is meant to be: aside and mute. But I kind of enjoy her presence (and the country vibe she added to the song... even if I so much prefer the album version).

M was just perfect. Shaky in the beginning but rapidly finding the right connection with the song, the atmosphere and the audience.

And the audience seemed well-responding to the song and her interpretation of it.

It was magical. And I hope Americans will give a chance to this beautiful and haunting song.

Best perfomarnce of GT so far (hair, voice, presence, backdrops were just ON POINT and flawless).

The waiting has been worthy... but I had no doubt about it.

Goodnight, fellas!

What are you talking about? Madonna was gorgeous and slayed this song! Everything was on point!!! You late!

I died... ok guys? I died and I slowly brought myself back to life with a scream!!!! My sister ran upstairs to check on me if I'm ok. Oh! My! God! This performance was LIFE! IT WAS EVERYTHING! SHE SLAYED THE WHOLE DAMN SHOW!!!!!!!

YES!!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!

go away you fucking debbie downer

you have an issue. please seek help.