The iHeart Radio Music Awards (continued)

Re-watched it after a short night's sleep, it truly is everything you could ask for. Great and different look, amazing vocals, energetic while still toned down, lovely acoustic arrangement, Toilet only being in the background etc. Thumbs up!!!! :thumbsup:

And wooow at her presenting, that hair really makes her look sooo young and natural too like around Confessions. Also one thing I've noticed she's got a bit of a fuller figure now, I love it, suits her great. Outfit was a bit too much Cher-esque, but I can live with it because her LOOK :wow:

YES. I think this is the best her body has ever looked. I mean, at least since the BS era. I think she always looks best with just a little more meat on her. At any rate, it suits her very well. She looks fit, healthy, strong, and radiant. Absolutely radiant.

"She let me sing on her album Rebel Heart, pls buy it, Madonna!"

:lmao: it was cute

I know, right? It's like this big tough boxer talking like an excited little kid. :lol: I loved it.

Guest Rachelle of London

Does he have some sort of speech impediment?

His S is strange

Anyway ICONIC performance :dramatic:

He speaks with a heavy lisp. Plus the boxing has made it worse.

Guys everyone is loving Ghosttown, even on Daily Mail :lmao:

He speaks with a heavy lisp. Plus the boxing has made it worse.

Guys everyone is loving Ghosttown, even on Daily Mail :lmao:

Daily Mail loving something from Madonna ! Never thought I would see the day. :laugh:

A few thoughts as I watch it for the 10th time...

1) We've had no lip syncing for any live performances this era :dramatic:

2) She looked so incredibly happy singing that song, like she feels deep down it's going to be a hit. I know we shouldn't care anymore about the charts, but I just know it would feel so good, and so vindicating for her, to have a worldwide smash in this song. It deserves it and so does she.

3) My God, this woman is beautiful.

Taylor kinda looked like she just got done being fucked by Madonna.

I know right??! :laugh: Her hair was totally messed up!!

I loved the performance (even though Ellen perf is still my favorite) and her style (THE HAIR!!!) rocked!!

2) She looked so incredibly happy singing that song, like she feels deep down it's going to be a hit. I know we shouldn't care anymore about the charts, but I know it would be so good, and so vindicating for her, to have a worldwide smash in this song. It deserves it and so does she.

^ Million times this! :inlove:

Guest Rachelle of London

The last time Madonna couldn't even name a single Tay Swift song... now this :lmao::rotfl: It's hilarious.

Madonna STILL cant name a Taylor Swift song :lmao:

I hope they are having 1000000 people working on the bost production on the video for GT to have it ready ASAP. This perf and this look feel me with joy!!! I love that she softens her look and maybe people will find her more likeable after that

YES. I think this is the best her body has ever looked. I mean, at least since the BS era. I think she always looks best with just a little more meat on her. At any rate, it suits her very well. She looks fit, healthy, strong, and radiant. Absolutely radiant.

:thumbsup:

The vocals this period are killing me!!! I do hope she goes on a small promo tour because i can't have enough of her live performances!!!! I am sure they are thinking of something to bust up the sales!!!

Taylor kinda looked like she just got done being fucked by Madonna.

No wonder she smelled like anal sex.

"She let me sing on her album Rebel Heart, pls buy it, Madonna!"

:lmao: it was cute

He didn't even sing. It was great that M can pull all these people to do the work for her, especially her guitarist. :lol:

2) She looked so incredibly happy singing that song, like she feels deep down it's going to be a hit. I know we shouldn't care anymore about the charts, but I just know it would feel so good, and so vindicating for her, to have a worldwide smash in this song. It deserves it and so does she.

:drama: she's been giving us great performances this era.