The iHeart Radio Music Awards (continued)

I'm pretty sure it's extensions...

no.. look at the top.. i don't wanna spread it around cuz it looks like she wants people to think its extensions cuz they hid it pretty well but its a wig

Really? Cuz it looks like extensions to me, too.

The hair is extensions. I have looked at every inch of it ever since the pic of yesterday. I LOVE LOVE that dress she used to present the awards. I will personally kidnap that cheek doctor if she ever goes near him again. We must keep this face for as long as we can. Her skin has always been flawless, I remember I was front row at Up In The Air at the WestEnd in London and she looked like milk. I wanted to drink her.

I pray the little Swifters or whatever they are called buy this song because GT is very nice. Thank you for the clip of her presenting, I turned off my live stream the minute she finished performing GT.

I truly adore Madonna. It is almost 5am. I can no longer sleep. I have too much to do later but it is okay because Madonna is worth it.

Why am I def. sensing a collaboration majorly in the works between Taylor and M right this second lol. Taylor (as fake as she is) couldnt possibly be more legitimately tingly in her va-jay-jay over M (at least for now). As different as they are in endless ways, *business wise, I def. can see M and T having a waaay more of a genuine professional/personal connection than fckin Britney, X-Tina, Katy and all the other bubble brained plastic pop bimbos. Whether u like Taylor or not, girl is NOT stupid and def. has a very similar drive, look in her eyes, and biz sense (so far) that M had in her early years. Every album and song sells more than the one before and she hasn't come close to any kind of floppage or missteps.

TYSON'S INTRO SLAYS!!!

GUINNESS BOOK RECORD

BEST SELLING FEMALE OF ALL TIME

REBEL HEART OUT NOW, BUY IT!

F yes!! BEST, most cutthroat in your face intro to combat MARIAH/lambs ever! LOL Me thinks M and/or her people are getting sick to their stomach (finally!) of Mariahs alcoholic, drug out delusional misinformation and finally harpooning her in her fat gut w/ the *Guinness Book Of World Records ultimate shade to shut her up!!

Why am I def. sensing a collaboration majorly in the works between Taylor and M right this second lol. Taylor (as fake as she is) couldnt possibly be more legitimately tingly in her va-jay-jay over M (at least for now). As different as they are in endless ways, *business wise, I def. can see M and T having a waaay more of a genuine professional/personal connection than fckin Britney, X-Tina, Katy and all the other bubble brained plastic pop bimbos. Whether u like Taylor or not, girl is NOT stupid and def. has a very similar drive, look in her eyes, and biz sense (so far) that M had in her early years. Every album and song sells more than the one before and she hasn't come close to any kind of floppage or missteps.

Definitely. Taylor is one I can see still being around when she's 40 and beyond. I noticed that look in her eyes, too.

I was watching 60 minutes one time and they were talking about Taylor. She is very businesslike and detail oriented. I can't remember much about it, but she is very in control of her career and very intelligent. I was very impressed.