AUTO-TUNE BABY

Fuck is this? When I looked up the tracklisting on Wiki to compile my traditional ranking of faux faves I had to include this when I saw it was on some foreign store only special editions - so it must be on CD, right?

It must be like really awful or something cuz it's the only song without its own dedicated thread. :huh: And for starters I'm more on the Jay-Z side of things and dislike celebrations of talentless autotune, one thing that damaged some of her recent music.

I don't know what's your problem with that song. Personally I love it. It's fun and cheeky and much better then Boredoom Shop, which is a lifeless, basic song that everybody seems to love.

Guest eroticerotic

this is one of her best songs! I didn't really like the demo but they really polished it up. The baby sound is unnecessary but it's kinda cute

I love it!!! I don't think it's meant to be taken too seriously!

It's fun, it's cheeky, it's harmless, super sweet and cute!!!

It's got a great tune and melody! and yes, I agree that her vocals are completely Bedtime Stories 2015.

I remember loving the "auto-tune baby" sounds in the original Major Lazer song. I'd like to think that this is a present that she's giving to me! :inlove:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOKu_MxIVQY

You and me, sitting on a tree
You be the daddy, I'll be the baby

:wow: