Guest musicians on RH tour

qans1990

For the past several tours, Madonna has had guest musicians that have influenced the sound of portions of the tour.

For RIT, there was the bagpiper, whose sounds were blended into the Scottish-Tribal section, most notably Into the Groove.

For Confessions tour, there was Isaac from Israel, who lent a middle eastern vibe to the Bedouin section, especially the song Isaac.

For Sticky and Sweet, there were the Romani group Kolpakov Trio, which gave a very folksy feel to parts of the Gypsy section, especially with Ls Isla Bonita.

For MDNA, there were the Basque group Kalakan Trio, which influenced the sound of the Prophecy section, particulalrly Open Your Heart.

For the Rebel Heart tour, I'm hoping for folk musicians from India, and an Indian sounding, totally trippy version of Body Shop during this tour! I think Beautiful Stranger can also be adapted to this sound with great results.

What type of guest musicians do you think or hope Madonna brings along for the Rebel Heart tour?

Guest bluejean

Devil Pray would work with that sound.

And also a reworking of Nothing Really Matters. Maybe something like the Vikram mix. Maybe also the Stereo MC's mix of Frozen or the Sasha remix of Ray of Light.

Oh, I thought this was about like guest stars for some performances like JT, Timba, Britney on S&S... If that was the case, I hope we get to see the whole gang: Nicki, Diplo, MIKE TYSON, Nas, Chance The Rapper, Kanye....

I'm not too sure about the Indian thing. It feels a little been there/done that.

What about some jamaican musicians? Some great reggae feeling for the RASTAFARI section of the tour? :D

There was also this guy playing bagpipes on the Re-invention tour! ;)

For the Rebel Heart tour I see an indian part as it was said. Wasn't there an indian girl who danced for M's birthday or something and she said she was hired?

There was also this guy playing bagpipes on the Re-invention tour! ;)

For the Rebel Heart tour I see an indian part as it was said. Wasn't there an indian girl who danced for M's birthday or something and she said she was hired?

I thought that was a Turkish bellydancer, no?

Moka, thanks for reminding me, I forgot about the bagpipe guy on RIT. I loved how they worked that with Into the Groove!!

I think the Indian theme has been done with visuals (I'm A Sinner on MDNA tour), but not really with the sound, with the exception maybe of Vogue in the Girlie Show. Frozen would work incredibly well with that sound also!

The Rasta sound would obviously work with UB, I'm not sure how she would work any older songs into it, but it certainly would be interesting!

The Harlem rapping trio could do a performance of Did You Do It as a mashup with S.E.X lol

Who was the group she posted on Instagram over the summer? I bet it's them

I don't remember her posting about any group, will go back and check if I get a chance..

Whoever sang for her birthday last year :newspaper:

I guess then Lola is going to be the featured world music act!!

Guest Rachelle of London

Diplo is probably one of the most sought after busy DJs, I could see him doing a few shows here or there but no way would he tour with Madonna. Judging by his instagram hes played in 4 different countries since Sunday