Michelle Visage PRAISING the QUEEN

Andra

It's great that she doesn't hold a grudge from when Madonna's lawyers threatened her with legal action for copying Madonna's image (which Michelle certainly did) as a member of Seduction. At any rate, "It Takes Two to Make It Right" was a JAM!

Guest Hunterlas

LUVED that clip!!!!! Thanks for bringing positivity to this place, its badly needed.

Michelle, now found respect for you, bitch!

Guest Pud Whacker

what she says is true. the gays really have abandoned her. there are heaps of them on this board. they returned when they realized what a nothing gag is but i will never forget who they are and what they have said.

what she says is true. the gays really have abandoned her. there are heaps of them on this board. they returned when they realized what a nothing gag is but i will never forget who they are and what they have said.

Yep. It was truly disgusting. I have no issue with a Madonna fan that likes or loves Gaga. The issue was the absolutely HORRIBLE things they said about Madonna and how dismissive they became in regard to her and her influence/achievements. It was as if she had given them nothing the prior 25 yrs.

There is nothing more sickening than a fag who hates Madonna. Young ignorant fags.

I love Michelle - she's a decent person! And I agree many gay fans have abandoned Madonna. It's sad to think there are young queens who perceive someone like Caca as some 'pop art cultural icon' when she owes her entire career to Madonna.

It's great that she doesn't hold a grudge from when Madonna's lawyers threatened her with legal action for copying Madonna's image (which Michelle certainly did) as a member of Seduction. At any rate, "It Takes Two to Make It Right" was a JAM!

wait, did that ACTUALLY happen? from visage's mouth? or just rumor? lol

wait, did that ACTUALLY happen? from visage's mouth? or just rumor? lol

Yup, it happened. I remember her talking about it years and years ago on that talk show RuPaul hosted (way before Drag Race).

it's disgusting really, we know who they are