Madonna in Vanity Fair

Jazzy Jan

I have noticed that Vanity fair are promoting a lot of their past Madonna covers and stories on social media. Makes me wonder and hope that she will be gracing Vanity Fair again soon. I have always loved their interviews, articles and photo sessions with Madonna. Fingers crossed as would love another iconic Madonna Vanity fair cover and interview.

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/photos/2015/03/madonna-through-the-years-in-vanity-fair

Is Vanity Fair the one her Evita diaries were published?? That's one of my all time faves!

Yes. They were fantastic reading. I am being greedy but really want a cover of Vanity Fair, Us Vogue, Italian Vogue, French Vogue, English Vogue and Cosmopolitan. Madonna and Vogue magazines - always a brilliant match and Vanity Fair and Madonna have always created magic. Here's hoping. Just feel hopeful with Vanity fair talking about her again.

1996-madonna-vanity-fair.jpg

I love the portfolios she does with Vogue & Vanity Fair (fingers crossed for another Meisel collab) but if i remember well the last Vanity Fair piece was not very nice to her and Vogue was pissed off with her attitude while shooting her last cover with them (the lady of the manor nightmare one). I remember the Vogue piece with her as Evita on the cover being not very nice and passive agressive as well