South Africa / Cape Town Gig - according to report published today

Jamesy

http://www.capetownlately.co.za/madonna-katy-perry-to-tour-cape-town/

23 March 2015

According to Cape Town Lately’s sources, Madonna and Katy Perry will be performing at Cape Town Stadium in Green Point later this year.

Cape Town Lately has it on good authority that the two female superstars are likely to be on stage in the Mother City in 2015.

A few more arrangements and confirmations are needed before an official announcement can be made, according to sources. However, it’s believed that negotiations have reached an advanced stage.

Sounds unlikely - but I wonder why they would print something like that today from nothing? Maybe 2016 as part of the Southern Hemisphere leg of the tour?

Katy keeps adding on and on to this tour. She announced some new dates in South America in the fall, I think.

I REALLY hope Madonna goes to SA! Guy said they were thinking about it for MDNA so lets hope she does it this tour!

Guest Rachelle of London

Chelle have you been to Capetown before? It's beautiful.

Never Markm, I'm very excited. I wanna see Table Mountain and all that! It looked beautiful on Real Housewives when they went

How do you get all this time off work Chelle, is it a command on your CV or something???

ANY OTHER NOTES:

'ill grace you with my presence when I can' :sassy:

Guest Rachelle of London

How do you get all this time off work Chelle, is it a command on your CV or something???

ANY OTHER NOTES:

'ill grace you with my presence when I can' :sassy:

:dead:

I get 30 days holiday plus SA trip will be taken out of 2016s allowance as it all resets 31 December. I'm only doing 2 trips this year

Never Markm, I'm very excited. I wanna see Table Mountain and all that! It looked beautiful on Real Housewives when they went

Table Mountain is stunning, you should try and do a trip to the wine country as well its beautiful.

Its also worth doing a trip to Robben Island where they used to keep political prisoners very moving and

an important part of the history of South Africa. Chelle, they have great wine in Capetown and fabulous restaurants

and the beaches are lovely. You will have a great time!

Table Mountain is stunning, you should try and do a trip to the wine country as well its beautiful.

Its also worth doing a trip to Robben Island where they used to keep political prisoners very moving and

an important part of the history of South Africa. Chelle, they have great wine in Capetown and fabulous restaurants

and the beaches are lovely. You will have a great time!

+ great white sharks are bigger than elsewhere

would be so great a cape town or johannesburg stadium show with like 10,000 tickets reserved for free to malawi guys and girls....

+ great white sharks are bigger than elsewhere

That is an amazing thing. I did the cage diving with Great Whites when we went. Really worth it just for that alone.