The main problem with Rebel Heart

Oh fuck off asshole, this is a positive thread

Thanks for proving my point, Rollap.

Couldn't have done it better.

"i'm being positive! FUCK OFFF ASSHOLE!"

:lmao::lmao:

Exactly. People thought Sorry would be huge in the States, Give It 2 Me, Miles Away etc. Radio won't play her, so she should release the songs she wants to promote via videos and live performances, and just follow her artistic instincts.

Bingo! It's a total uphill battle for her to try to get anything played on radio. So why even play that game? Just release the best songs and if the public likes them so much the better.

Mozo, don't leave this part of the forum. Have really enjoyed hearing your views on Madonna and her music here. We need passionate people who love Madonna posting in this section. I know it is hard but just tune out and don't let others stop you posting on this section. Don't limit yourself to the Flop Princess sections.

Wow, thats very generous! I dont think all of the tracks you chose should/could be singles. Of your selections I think the following should be released:

BIM
Unapologetic Bitch
Inside Out
Rebel Heart

AND heres how it should be released:

BIM: TOP 40, single, video, etc.

WHILE, BIM is hitting the charts (if it does), she also should then release:

Inside Out, BUT, only to AC radio, HOT AC, ADULT URBAN, and let that track brew. If it takes off great, if it doesnt, then no video, etc.

OR

Once were done with that, she gives us another double whammy with two more tracks and the MAIN single that will have a video should be based on the last single that did well. If both of these end up doing well then video for both.

So:

Unapologetic Bitch (IF BIM does well, then this is the main single with video etc) - TOP 40, Urban.

OR

Joan of Arc (if Inside out does well then this is the track that gets the vdeo) - Adult AC, Hot AC

Thanks for proving my point, Rollap.

Couldn't have done it better.

"i'm being positive! FUCK OFFF ASSHOLE!"

:lmao::lmao:

e5001232.gif

Well to be fair having three different editions she could have made different atmospheres for each one and leave the sexy ones for the Superdeluxe for example and the playful ones for the Standard making the Deluxe more rebellious... I'm happy with the results though because I like random tracklists but I understand those who want a flow

Three editions was just way too much.

I wish the sex songs would have been on the super deluxe, it would have really helped the reviews. Plus, I think the extra songs are all really good. A lot of people don't want to pay over twenty dollars for an album

Madonna's career will be done if she releases Bitch I'm a Madonna as a single. It's practically what people hate of her. Jennifer Lopez's "booty" is the best example, people hate that song with passion.

I think we can't stress the shit enough...this whole what is current radio/friendly shit has NEVER

worked in her favour since she was 'officially' old. Let's not 4get she's between the age of 102-114 now,

nobody got time 4 TUTR, GGW disasters.

We need Bedtime, Story, Impressive Instant, Paradise, Gang Bang, Devil Pray etc...FUCK THE CHARTS.

THE END.

Madonna's career will be done if she releases Bitch I'm a Madonna as a single. It's practically what people hate of her. Jennifer Lopez's "booty" is the best example, people hate that song with passion.

Are you kidding me??? People have declared her over for thirty years yet she sits on the pop world's music thrown. Madonna needs to release whatever the hell she wants and just be an artist. She will be fine.

Mozo, don't leave this part of the forum. Have really enjoyed hearing your views on Madonna and her music here. We need passionate people who love Madonna posting in this section. I know it is hard but just tune out and don't let others stop you posting on this section. Don't limit yourself to the Flop Princess sections.

I'll do it for you, baby. :) :) :)

And...

e5001232.gif

Aw, I want that doggy face.

And...

Are you kidding me??? People have declared her over for thirty years yet she sits on the pop world's music thrown. Madonna needs to release whatever the hell she wants and just be an artist. She will be fine.

Yes!

A bit of topic but I've noticed quite a few of my friends have only been listening to the first 3 songs on repeat "because they are so good", does anybody else do this? Personally I like to listen to at least the end of WAOM then I've got my RH fix!

A bit of topic but I've noticed quite a few of my friends have only been listening to the first 3 songs on repeat "because they are so good", does anybody else do this? Personally I like to listen to at least the end of WAOM then I've got my RH fix!

I had that same problem awhile ago, although mostly with the first 2. Just adore them so much I couldn't get enough of them.

With so many tracks to digest, I'm slowly absorbing the whole epic. I can now move beyond the first two, although they are my top played in my library still. Iconic and Body Shop closing in though. RH the song is creeping, too.

It's a great feeling to be awash in so much new M. music.

DEVIL PRAY

UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH

should have been the first singles..who cares about the radio..at least in europe?..it's about having a great song with a great video being played on the TV music channels..the old fashion way..and on youtube

- rebel heart and ghosttown are album fillers..

the fact that an artist releases album fillers as first singles is unheared of..except for m's last albums..although it seems comic it's not it's just plain stupid

Edited by waradula

The main and only problem of Rebel Heart is that perfection makes people uncomfortable...

:queenbitch:

- rebel heart and ghosttown are album fillers..

the fact that an artist releases album fillers as first singles is unheared of..except for m's last albums..although it seems comic it's not it's just plain stupid

Oh Lord... I can't even.

Just

Don't

you are not a fan, really :huh: