HQ Photo Thread: March 2015-June 2015

Apples388

The night is young and the show has just begun...

Thief can you also post something from here please >>>

ErUbk3l.jpg

No, I don't have any of these, none of these seems interesting to me.

Thief of Hearts maybe from this you have something ?

200_s.gif

--------------------------------------------------------

CVpXZe9.jpg69SfDdl.jpg

You know what ? I've fulfilled many of those requests within the past 24 hours, maybe we can see what other people would be interested in for a change ?

Because if I have to spent 5 more minutes browsing those bloody photos, I'm seriously gonna puke :lol:

Oh putain !!! Thank you

I feel like a spoiled brat if i ask for some Sex outtakes now after all you shared. But i just did anyway ^^

You know what ? That will be a nice change from all those Klein/Munro things :lol:

I have to tell you though, I only have these very altered ones that were sold/traded about 2 years ago, don't expect high quality material from those.

You know what ? I've fulfilled many of those requests within the past 24 hours, maybe we can see what other people would be interested in for a change ?

Because if I have to spent 5 more minutes browsing those bloody photos, I'm seriously gonna puke :lol:

Please don't be mad at me :blush: , I just really LOVE LOVE LOVE W 2009 and Dolce&Gabbana photoshoot :laugh:

Please don't be mad at me :blush: , I just really LOVE LOVE LOVE W 2009 and Dolce&Gabbana photoshoot :laugh:

Don't worry, I'm not mad :lol: it's very different when I'm mad :lol:

It's just that it's more fair to let all the people interested in photos have a say about the requests, as I'm pretty sure many people don't care that much about psot-2008 off-set photos.

Thanks for the pics. how about any outtakes from this ray of light session?

photo-madonna-ray-of-life.jpeg

juliebean : nothing special.

were you on chile ? I'm getting a déjà-vu...

Thief just upload all ur hard drive coz these requests never ends lmao

Yeah, I don't see that happening :lol:

juliebean : nothing special.

were you on chile ? I'm getting a déjà-vu...

Yeah, I don't see that happening :lol:

what is Chile?

You know what ? That will be a nice change from all those Klein/Munro things :lol:

I have to tell you though, I only have these very altered ones that were sold/traded about 2 years ago, don't expect high quality material from those.

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Since it's digital there must be a thousand outtakes from these sessions.

I take whatever comes from the Sex book, even if it's blown out previews as long as they are not pixelated.