Madonna on Ellen: continued

I don't want dress u up on tour. It's easily the most forgettable song from the VIRGIN era.

:shock:

Dress You Up is fab!

Yes, loved Dress you up and would love it again on this tour. Still gives me chills live as remember so well it being the opening number on the Virgin tour video. How I played that concert on video so many times and did the dance steps as well watching Madonna.

Madonna Delivers Gorgeous Performance Of New Single ‘Ghosttown’—Watch Now!

madonna-ghosttown-feature_2015-03-20_06-

Despite a string of controversial soundbites that have come out of her mouth over the past few weeks, Madonna has been rather, well, classy when it comes to her actual Rebel Heart album.

Lead single Living For Love was a fairly sophisticated stab at the EDM genre, while recent performances have focused more on Madge’s artistry –whether it be showing off her live vocals or just dancing around in incredible bejewelled matador outfits– rather than the shocking stunts that have defined so much of her live work in the past.

The 56-year-old continued to keep the focus on her talent during a performance of her latest single Ghosttown on The Ellen Show this week.

Madge did the entire song live, and she sounded utterly gorgeous (and a tad autotuned, but it suited the song’s pop production). She also looked divine in a conservative leather gown with a high slit, proving that she can still be fierce and fashionable without having to resort to shit like this.

So, we in Houston didn't get to see Thurs and Fri's Ellen due to basketball. Ellen is in repeats next week so I checked to see if they would show the Madonna episodes they didn't show. Nope. Bummer.

So, we in Houston didn't get to see Thurs and Fri's Ellen due to basketball. Ellen is in repeats next week so I checked to see if they would show the Madonna episodes they didn't show. Nope. Bummer.

Reminds me of when the local NBC in Atlanta did not broadcast Confessions Tour because they had to show some tree lighting ceremony. :manson:

It was a great idea to do Ellen, she was really natural (l was worried it would be like the last time which was the opposite).

I am a bit confused on the number of shows she was on, was it all 5 for a week or only 3 episodes she appeared on?

It was a great idea to do Ellen, she was really natural (l was worried it would be like the last time which was the opposite).

That was Sharon Stone.

I don't want dress u up on tour. It's easily the most forgettable song from the VIRGIN era.

The chorus of DYU is like...one of the best Madonna moments ever :(

I am a bit confused on the number of shows she was on, was it all 5 for a week or only 3 episodes she appeared on?

She appeared Tuesday through Friday.

Tuesday: Living For Love remix performance and an interview.

Wednesday: Joan Of Arc performance and interview/skits.

Thursday: Ghosttown performance.

Friday: Ellen's bathroom concert series. She and Madonna performed Dress You Up in the bathroom.

I absolutely loved both performances! Like said, this was the best GT so far. And Joan of Arc was.. I just can't.. So beautiful!