Madonna on Ellen: continued

Her voice is so on point in this era

It's like the crow - well this bird has flown

Hopefully

The crow has certainly flown on the live perfs but it was locked in a cage (full of rage...) during the studio sessions because we can hear it chirping away and snacking away on some fat balls during "Holy Water" and "Unapologetic Bitch" verses :flirt:

I've been a fan since 2004...you don't understand, this is the best fucking era I've ever got to experience :cries: :cries: :cries: it's better than COADF which was amazing! :cries: :cries: :cries:

Guest bluejean

Vocally so on point - amazing. I think this is the best GT we've had vocally so far and finally someone has had a word with that Kylie girl because she was offkey in the last two perfs

That was her? Wow. Considering she can't really sing it was nice of Madonna to give her a job after Kiss Me Once flopped!

Speechless, no words really for all the amazing performances so far...how can anyone waste their time obsessing about charts when she gives us something like this...let us enjoy every second of this perfect era.

This woman is killing me everyday with these performances! She's nailing each and every one of them! You can tell she's feeling more and more comfortable singing them and Ghosttown is just such an amazing song! Love her!

And did you notice that she recycled the falling bullets from MDNA Revolver backdrop video into this one?

Woah GT was so perfect! She absolutely nailed and killed it! Perfect vocals this time, no shakyness on slight pitch issues what so ever. Stunning!

And the DTM skit was hilarious :D :D

What a stellar performance. Madonna you make me feel so PROUD of YOU!!!

CAfbv8oWQAERTc8.jpg

Madonna@Madonna 60s

Tell Me How we got this far.,...,.,,,.,every man for himself. #ghostown 2764.png#rebelheart

I thought "60s" was something she wrote, as in "This is what 60s looks like" :laugh:

The crow has certainly flown on the live perfs but it was locked in a cage (full of rage...) during the studio sessions because we can hear it chirping away and snacking away on some fat balls during "Holy Water" and "Unapologetic Bitch" verses :flirt:

Hmmm. I loathe the "crow" vocals, especially on LFL, but they don't bother me on HW. It seems more like "Human Nature" to me, which is slightly different. Not sure if you guys consider that "crow."

2 of the ACCLAIMED DR L tracks :D

Obvs

This woman is killing me everyday with these performances! She's nailing each and every one of them! You can tell she's feeling more and more comfortable singing them and Ghosttown is just such an amazing song! Love her!

And did you notice that she recycled the falling bullets from MDNA Revolver backdrop video into this one?

Yes! I noticed the MDNA bullets too!