REBEL HEART ALBUM : Top 5 least favourite

It breaks my heart that a lot of people will hear these album versions and have the same reaction as you without knowing that the demos of these three songs were LIFE!

I never liked the demos of RH and WAOM and am not a fan of the final versions either (but I prefer the final version over the demo. I hate the Avicii-esque noise)

Edited by darlanbrandt

Don't need five, there are only four tracks out of the 23 -- 23!!! Still floored we got so much new music with this -- that I don't care for:

"Illuminati"

"Bitch, I'm Madonna"

"Iconic"

"Veni Vedi Vici"

Basically all the songs with featured artists suck. In retrospect, I think the emphasis on featured artists is why I hated "Hard Candy" and didn't care for "MDNA." She just makes better music as a true solo act.

1. Hold Tight

2. Best Night

3. S.E.X

4. Messiah

Haven't heard any bonus tracks so i'm going by only the 19 tracks deluxe version. I can only come up with 4 i love the rest to death.

You should really find them, they are very good, better than many of the main album songs IMO.

I dont really HATE any track like everyone else has echoed but this album could potentially have been stronger without these tracks:

(Based on the Super Deluxe 23 Tracks (not including the L4L Remixes):

Illuminati

SEX

Addicted

Holy Water

Messiah

OMG! My fav song is the most hated? Why there is so much hate for Hold Tight? I thought it would ve been the perfect first single!!!

My least fav songs are:

BIM

Bodyshop

Sex

Messiah.

I don't have fifth, I like all the others!

With us getting lots of RH tracks what currently are the five you are not feeling as much as the others...

Note, I have not heard any demos so can't say if songs are better or worse on the album.

Mine are...

1. Devil Pray (really dislike this track)

2. Addicted

3. Hold Tight

4. Rebel Heart

5. Wash All Over Me

amy.gif

Anyone who says "Devil Pray" needs to go, tbh.

It's ridiculous how these kind of threads make me hate people. I'm bitch slapping myself saying "Come on they are entitled to their opinions, it's just songs" but i still want you all dead. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

i'm with you on this....and some...really unexpected.... :no:

Well it looks like I'm the only person that hates Devil Pray. I do like it when the music kicks in in the chorus, but the rest of it (including lyrics) are a bit cringe.

1. Unapologetic Bitch

2. Illuminati

3. Bitch I'm Madonna

(Weird how they were all included in the first six songs)

4. SEX

5. Borrowed Time

That several people mention Wash All Over Me is completely mind blowing to me!!

Edited by stoneroad

What's mind blowing to me is how people could dislike any of the songs at all. Unapologetic Bitch, Illuminati, Bitch Im Madonna are all singles material!! Borrowed Time is gold!!

I really don't get how this thread is in the top 3 right now on here. Can't we just celebrate the album? It's been barely out! Also, it's all Madonna's art, which at least deserves respect. Saying you "hate" a certain song is a bit too strong!!

Sorry guys for shitting on ya'lls parade...

Well it looks like I'm the only person that hates Devil Pray. I do like it when the music kicks in in the chorus, but the rest of it (including lyrics) are a bit cringe.

It's on the verge of being good. The lyrics are clunky, sniffing glue, doing E? Then saying we can drugs and listing them all, it's like duh. That part always bugs me a bit.

:lol:

Seeing Holy Water and Devil Pray too. I can't.

Devil Pray? How dare anyone.

But Holy Water, I can see. (ducks to dodge poo-covered arrow on fire) :)

What's mind blowing to me is how people could dislike any of the songs at all. Unapologetic Bitch, Illuminati, Bitch Im Madonna are all singles material!! Borrowed Time is gold!!

I really don't get how this thread is in the top 3 right now on here. Can't we just celebrate the album? It's been barely out! Also, it's all Madonna's art, which at least deserves respect. Saying you "hate" a certain song is a bit too strong!!

Exactly!

It's on the verge of being good. The lyrics are clunky, sniffing glue, doing E? Then saying we can drugs and listing them all, it's like duh. That part always bugs me a bit.

You can do drugs but you will forever be lost with no wy home.She is not glorifying them she is telling us it s not the answer

It's called having an opinion. Without the bad there is no good. And that's all relative anyway, If you give a 10 to all of the songs, it says more about your judgement than the merits of the songs themselves. Least favorite is not equal disliking. However, if someone dislikes it, so be it. Express yourself, don't repress yourself.

BGOMP

Ez84fNTgK46Ri.gif

I don't really care for Joan of Arc, Messiah, Illuminati, Body Shop and Borrowed Time. I don't even remember what BOrrowed Time sounds like tbh. They're not bad, for me they're just meh.

Just as an observation, it's funny that the same people who LOVE Joan of Arc and Messiah HATE Unapologetic Bitch and Bitch I'm Madonna, which I think are fucking AMAZING :lol:

I don't have five least fave songs from RH. The album is pretty much perfect.

honestly i love them all...even the bonus cuts. it has nothing to do with my adoration for M....even if some other artist recorded RH i'd be obsessed with it. it's a fucking brilliant album.

and i CAN'T with all the hate for 'best night', 'messiah', and 'borrowed time'!!! those are amazing songs!

and sorry....the SEX songs are LIFE. :sassy:

Thank you! I'm baffled at the dislike for "Best Night" in particular. It's one of my very favorite songs on the album.

Um...because it's SO criminal how they tossed the demo/superior version and even what they could've done w/ the demo, loathe the final outcome of Rebel Heart song. One of the biggest miscalls and let downs of M history. Wish I never heard the demo to be honest. Just so, so bizarre for her to basically suck every bit of life out of the TITLE track to the degree she/they did. Makes no sense at all.