Girlie Show Orgy

tasteinmen

I remember buying it on DVD in like 2002, watching Erotica with my mom... as soon as we got to that close up of Michael's asd, my mom politely asked me to turn it off and then watch it without her heh. I was only 13 years old, I think.

The Beast Within gave me a hard on the first time I saw it.

Guest bluejean

My first M concert. Actually, during the orgy i sucked a couple of men! Everybody was on heat in Rio.

Omg. That's amazing. I'm guessing this won't happen when I see her in Toronto :lol:

I'm pretty sure I jerked off once or twice to the orgy (and "The Beast Within") on VHS when I was 13. Masturbation material was limited back then. :laugh:

Oh my god yes! The tv remote in my room was probably covered in spooge. Carlton! Luca! Damn!

TGS wasn't just sexy though, it was art. I think it's my favorite tour, even more than BA which I actually saw when I was 12. But TGS had such variety and heart. It shocked me , wowed me, made me horny, made me emotional, made me love my sisters and brothers, made me want to dance, and finally introduced me to Sly and the Family Stone. Unbeatable!

I too used to masturbate to the orgy I went through 2 copies of The Girlie Show on VHS because the first became total fuzz. I love this concert so much it was my first I seen it at the Sydney cricket ground. it was before the internet so there was so much mystery and anticipation. Girlie Show was Madonna at her peak IMO