Madonna on Ellen! Week long extravaganza!

I like Take A Bow, but why another ballad? We already had two ballads, Joan of Arc and Ghosttown. If she has to do an older song, how about something more uptempo. Into the Groove would be great!

Yeah, classic/uptempo seems like the most obvious thing.

OMG while looking for the leather vest pic i found this pic of Tony Ward proving is a grower

image.jpg

:dramatic: Too many hot guys in this thread. Hard to focus on M and Ellen!

I don't understand why, after people posted that the "Ghosttown" performance was aired today, that some were still speculating/wondering when GT will air. :doh: She sounded great.

I don't think the DYU bit would be considered a performance- Ellen will show the whole segment, but I'd think there ill be one more regular performance.

Guest ziggy

i think dress you up bathroom concert is the final performance i think, HOPE I'M WRONG!

That's a skit, not a performance. They wouldn't mislead people like that. She'll do a full on performance tomorrow.

Today, they didn't say anything about another performance on the show. They showed a clip of the Dress You Up skit, but not one of another performance. But maybe I wasn't paying close attention because I was working on something at the same time.

Yes, tuckeye, but it was clearly posted, and it's like because they haven't seen it yet, they don't want to believe it.

And, yes, no interview, just the performance of "Ghosttown" today.

Guest ziggy

Today, they didn't say anything about another performance on the show. They showed a clip of the Dress You Up skit, but not one of another performance. But maybe I wasn't paying close attention because I was working on something at the same time.

Copypasting from Ellen's very own website. They would not advertise the Dress You Up skit this way, I don't think.

Friday, 03.20.15

Jim Parsons, Bridgit Mendler, and Madonna Performs Again!

Plus, Madonna Week concludes with another amazing performance by the pop superstar… MADONNA will "Take a Bow" with one more epic tune!

Edited by ziggy

Weren't there rumors WB was going to create a concert stage or something for the Ellen performances?

Maybe they did something big for the last day.

But why perform RH songs all week to randomly do TAB at the end with no audience ?

It is about time that she starts reminding people of that song though. Still hard to believe she's only performed her longest running US #1 once in her entire career.

She performed it three times. Once live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO-ixvtW_QM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk_5-AkkoYc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3eDurMvieY

so I've had a busy few days and havent been following every post in every thread ... how am I ever going to b able to watch all of this? :(

Could somebody please collect all the links and post them together ..? I'm LOST :lol:

so I've had a busy few days and havent been following every post in every thread ... how am I ever going to b able to watch all of this? :(

Could somebody please collect all the links and post them together ..? I'm LOST :lol:

Ellen has most of the videos at ellentube.com. They don't seem to have the performance of Ghosttown yet though.

From The Inquisitr

Madonna has never been known as a great vocalist. A lot of fans think thats unfair, especially since they believe she sings with more feeling than just about any other female singer. After all, this is the same singer who won a Golden Globe for Evita. She has made mostly electronic dance songs since her Evita days, and some of them contain a ridiculous amount of auto-tune.

Wednesday, on Ellen, Madonna showed the world once again just what her voice is made of. She performed a beautiful version of Joan of Arc and had Twitter lighting up with compliments.

Joan of Arc is one of the tracks from Madonnas latest album, Rebel Heart. Despite selling more copies than any other album in the United States this past week, it came in at No. 2 behind the soundtrack to Empire. Many fans have complained that Madonna was cheated out of the No. 1 position by Billboards new chart methodologies that in no way represent what the public is consuming. Billboard has yet to comment on the accusations. However, Madonna must not be too angry She will have Empire star Terrance Howard co-star in her next video, according to Noise11.

From The Inquisitr

Madonna has never been known as a great vocalist. A lot of fans think thats unfair, especially since they believe she sings with more feeling than just about any other female singer. After all, this is the same singer who won a Golden Globe for Evita. She has made mostly electronic dance songs since her Evita days, and some of them contain a ridiculous amount of auto-tune.

Wednesday, on Ellen, Madonna showed the world once again just what her voice is made of. She performed a beautiful version of Joan of Arc and had Twitter lighting up with compliments.

Joan of Arc is one of the tracks from Madonnas latest album, Rebel Heart. Despite selling more copies than any other album in the United States this past week, it came in at No. 2 behind the soundtrack to Empire. Many fans have complained that Madonna was cheated out of the No. 1 position by Billboards new chart methodologies that in no way represent what the public is consuming. Billboard has yet to comment on the accusations. However, Madonna must not be too angry She will have Empire star Terrance Howard co-star in her next video, according to Noise11.

Thats whats key here! 'Something' better be up very, very soon to fix this so BOTH acts are satisfied!

a truly unbelievably stunning performance of GT.

Exceptional on point!

I broke down during this song.

Dedicated this song to my bestie we r going through a bit of a shift so this songs means a lot to me.