Madonna on Ellen! Week long extravaganza!

I know! What the fuck. It's Ellen's demographic. They're all lame. Ugh.

I don't pretend to know Ellen's key demo, but her show is on daytime so I assume it's older women and old Queen shut-ins who haven't come in 20 years.

Of course they don't like Madonna.

I have been completely enjoying this era!! I was on youtube watching all the new performance clips when I came across this video. This is pretty much me over the last two weeks . . .

https://youtu.be/RKZuQRzqaN4 (Not sure how to embed videos here.)

I can't believe its not doing shit for the charts. :/

Honey just enjoy it

Be yourself

Step your pussy up

Own a business

Suck a dick

Rebel heart

:sassy:

Honey just enjoy it

Be yourself

Step your pussy up

Own a business

Suck a dick

Rebel heart

:sassy:

I am. Just thought it'd do SOMETHING. I mean that's what promos for, right! lol

Anyway I don't care. It's been a successful run and it's only just begun. Fuck album sales. I want more videos, more promo, a promo tour (keeping my fingers crossed) and the tour!!

I have been completely enjoying this era!! I was on youtube watching all the new performance clips when I came across this video. This is pretty much me over the last two weeks . . .

https://youtu.be/RKZuQRzqaN4 (Not sure how to embed videos here.)

:dead:

this is most of us lately and she gets on her knees, lol. i thought...

I am. Just thought it'd do SOMETHING. I mean that's what promos for, right! lol

Anyway I don't care. It's been a successful run and it's only just begun. Fuck album sales. I want more videos, more promo, a promo tour (keeping my fingers crossed) and the tour!!

Well it might be doing something! You are expecting Ellen to drive sales up, but you don't know what sales would be sans Ellen. It may be that it would be lower without the show

Once again, the album- regardless of promotion- was going to drop like all albums do in week 2. The promo, has the *potential* to keep that drop on the lower end of the norm, but it's no guarantee.

Keep in mind that a 70% dip in sales for week two would equate to almost 35,000 units; a 65% dip would be 40,600 and change.

I for one have never been thrown out a bar.

I've even turned the lights on once in a club. :lol:

I also pushed some queen to the floor at Berlin in Chicago but he ended up getting thrown out and not me.

My friends constantly get kicked out places when I'm with them but never me.

Call it the Libra charm :inlove:

White privilege?

JOA sounded great! But why is M so nervous. Both yesterday and today and both during / not during performances. I mean jeez, she's Madonna!!! Even the people from the audience who came on stage looked less nervous. Looking back at some of the acoustic performances from the past, she was so much more relaxed, for example Don't Tell Me during Letterman, and in that one she was even playing guitar which is something she was still (re)learning. It's very strange how nervous she is lately, it's kind of uncomfortable to watch.

JOA sounded great! But why is M so nervous. Both yesterday and today and both during / not during performances. I mean jeez, she's Madonna!!! Even the people from the audience who came on stage looked less nervous. Looking back at some of the acoustic performances from the past, she was so much more relaxed, for example Don't Tell Me during Letterman, and in that one she was even playing guitar which is something she was still (re)learning. It's very strange how nervous she is lately, it's kind of uncomfortable to watch.

She's not Joan of Arc, that's why! Did you listen to the words of the song? She still gets nervous performing live, as anyone would/should. It was her first time performing this particularly song and unlike most pop-tarts these days, she actually was singing with live vocals. Also she's recovering from a cold so I'm sure she's extra worried about her voice. People have been so extra critical of her too lately; back in the DTM days she was a lot less scrutinized and criticized in the media compared to today.

She's not Joan of Arc, that's why! Did you listen to the words of the song? She still gets nervous performing live, as anyone would/should. It was her first time performing this particularly song and unlike most pop-tarts these days, she actually was singing with live vocals. Also she's recovering from a cold so I'm sure she's extra worried about her voice. People have been so extra critical of her too lately; back in the DTM days she was a lot less scrutinized and criticized in the media compared to today.

But she's been doing this for 30+ years. And this wasn't even live tv, she did this song twice. She seemed less nervous at the Super Bowl, and that was live tv and a much bigger deal.

But she's been doing this for 30+ years. And this wasn't even live tv, she did this song twice. She seemed less nervous at the Super Bowl, and that was live tv and a much bigger deal.

Who knows whats through her mind during this time or before performing. She's a perfectionist and always been. I believe she got a bit nervous after the Brits incident and wants everything to work fine, for herself and us, the fans.

Who knows whats through her mind during this time or before performing. She's a perfectionist and always been. I believe she got a bit nervous after the Brits incident and wants everything to work fine, for herself and us, the fans.

Yeah I guess so. I hope she can calm her jitters, it is a bit distracting

Bitches I need to watch this again!!! The stream finished... someone please put it on youtube.. I feel sick I need this perf in my life again?????

In the meantime I'm crying and singing along to this karaoke instrumental

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwpoQYfingg

OMG, thank you for posting this! I love Madonnaoke! haha

And I can't stop watching the JOA Ellen performance... gorgeous!