Madonna on Ellen! Week long extravaganza!

Who cares about votes?

Principally, no one should. But this beautiful performance does not deserve the portion of the dislike bar it has now. It's just a little disheartening.

I just can't imagine a group of people so vicious, pathetic, and miserable that they have to go out of their way to sabotage everything she does. It's sickening and frankly it's a fucking shame because that kind of shit actually does have an affect on her success to some degree, and the fact that these lowlifes, that only exist because of the talentless trash they worship, are capable of that is really starting to piss me the fuck off.

Principally, no one should. But this beautiful performance does not deserve the portion of the dislike bar it has now. It's just a little disheartening.

It is ridiculous! The number of downvotes. Shit I don't even like JOA all that much and wouldn't see any reason to RUSH to the vid and downvote.

Their stinky little paw prints are all over this.

This performance is life

She showed so much emotion

SHES A REAL FUCKING WOMAN

KIDS

BEEN THROUGH IT ALL

THE MOST TRASH AND HATEFUL WORDS EVER

AND SHES STANDING A SURVIVOR

BOW DOWN BITCHES

SHE IS IT

AND WILL ALWAYS BE IT

JOAN OF FUCKING ARC

SHE'S NOT GOING DOWN

MADONNA MAKES ME WANNA GO BACK TO GRAD SCHOOL RIGHT NOW TO WRITE A DAMN DISSERTATION ABOUT HER CULTURAL FEMINIST IMPACT MOTHER FUCKER!!

Well it seems the rest of it wasn't much :sassy:

So true and I just googled Tony naked.

Looks good to me. I don't need something huge in me unless I'm at Quiznos.