Madonna on Ellen! Week long extravaganza!

They talked again about the fall at the Brit Awards. I don't mean to be Debbie Downer, but I think it sucks that the performance that got the most attention is the one where she fell. She's not getting asked about the Grammy performance.

But I like seeing her with Ellen. They have good chemistry together.

I know what you are getting at but don't let it worry you. It was a major talking point and people really admired Madonna for getting up and continuing. When something is out of the ordinary, people are always going to discuss it.

eh i don't like ellen. she can entertain a bit and give them what they want but when M talks about kanye and how he's great for being politically incorrect and thats what the people need sometimes she says "hes a genius" again. its obvious she just says what is easy to say

Can I just say the audience...the whole vibe....and ellen......just seemed so BLAH!.....thank God for Guillermo Diaz

I disagree

Guest bluejean

eh i don't like ellen. she can entertain a bit and give them what they want but when M talks about kanye and how he's great for being politically incorrect and thats what the people need sometimes she says "hes a genius" again. its obvious she just says what is easy to say

Well she's the interviewer so the point is to get Madonna's opinion not blab on about her own. Maybe she thinks the guy is a loser but she's not exactly going to say that.

I think whoever made that setlist is taking the show's play on song titles literal. For example:

Weds. listing for Ellen:

Then, it's "Like a Prayer" was answered… MADONNA is back to take the stage! Whether it's a classic hit or new work, Madonna Week gets amplified when the 7-time Grammy winner brings the room to its feet with an exclusive performance for Ellen!

This Wednesday, Ellen will get "into the groove!"

and here's Friday's listing:

Plus, Madonna Week concludes with another amazing performance by the pop superstar… MADONNA will "Take a Bow" with one more epic tune!

You will “cherish" every moment this Friday on Ellen!

I would imagine it would help. Has to be better than not doing anything the second week of MDNA's release.

I keep hoping something from this era will stick or hit the public zeitgeist so to speak.

This album is too good for it to not be successful.

It's an amazing performance, but does she seriously think she's going to get the general public to listen to LFL based on the techno version instead of the original? Or does she think she'll sell more tour tickets with a dancier version of the song? She already knew based on the Grammys performance that it didn't work. I'm genuinely asking because I don't get the decision, and maybe you guys see something I don't.

And also, I would love to hear the original version live once in my life. She seriously hasn't even bothered!! :)

It's an amazing performance, but does she seriously think she's going to get the general public to listen to LFL based on the techno version instead of the original? Or does she think she'll sell more tour tickets with a dancier version of the song? She already knew based on the Grammys performance that it didn't work. I'm genuinely asking because I don't get the decision, and maybe you guys see something I don't.

And also, I would love to hear the original version live once in my life. She seriously hasn't even bothered!! :)

Agreed.