Madonna on Ellen! Week long extravaganza!

awwwwwwww when that guy ran up with the stuff he was fanning so hard. how cute! and she LOVED his tattoo! she got a little twinkle in her eye! how adorable!!! that must have made his LIFE!

i am SERIOUSLY LIVING for these 3 things:

1. the fucking purple!!! omg i love that colour on her. she looks so sparkly and beautiful!

2. aya and bambi. such fucking good dancers. they are AMAZING. love the new trio. cant wait for them on tour.

3. that last "I'M GONNA CARRY ON!" and then the final little step movements. ugh dying!

i am SERIOUSLY LIVING for these 3 things:

1. the fucking purple!!! omg i love that colour on her. she looks so sparkly and beautiful!

2. aya and bambi. such fucking good dancers. they are AMAZING. love the new trio. cant wait for them on tour.

3. that last "I'M GONNA CARRY ON!" and then the final little step movements. ugh dying!

That moment will define her for decades. Simply amazing.

HER COMMENT ABOUT ARMANI :rotfl:

so she diiiiiiiiid hear about that!

she was told during an interview...one of those tvs ones...you should see her reaction!!!! :dead:

she was told during an interview...one of those tvs ones...you should see her reaction!!!! :dead:

omg really :lmao:

aww i don't know what interview! i'm so lost with them all. i've been really busy this week and i'm having trouble keeping up with all the the threads and stuff. i still haven't even listened to howard stern yet! :(

Guest bluejean

She's hardly going to sing 2 old songs. This is like those rumours of a medley of hits at the Brits. Cue to her singing Living For Love, Devil Pray and Ghosttown only :lol:

:rotfl: on the entrance! I was thinking it was the lamest entrance M has ever done. Should have known better :chuckle::chuckle:

:lmao: I know. Was so funny. Ellen does not have the dancer's walk or grace.

Love the chemistry and fun between Madonna and Ellen. Looking forward to seeing all of her performances. Loved the Living for love one.

omg really :lmao:

aww i don't know what interview! i'm so lost with them all. i've been really busy this week and i'm having trouble keeping up with all the the threads and stuff. i still haven't even listened to howard stern yet! :(

here you go

http://www.accesshollywood.com/madonna-discusses-epic-fall-at-2015-brit-awards_video_2671937

this interview was priceless...

here's when she's asked if she collaborated with tony bennett... :dead:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/madonna-talks-new-star-studded-album-rebel-heart_video_2672037

Guest Rocco Papa

They talked again about the fall at the Brit Awards. I don't mean to be Debbie Downer, but I think it sucks that the performance that got the most attention is the one where she fell. She's not getting asked about the Grammy performance.

But I like seeing her with Ellen. They have good chemistry together.

Guest bluejean

They talked again about the fall at the Brit Awards. I don't mean to be Debbie Downer, but I think it sucks that the performance that got the most attention is the one where she fell. She's not getting asked about the Grammy performance.

But I like seeing her with Ellen. They have good chemistry together.

Well of course they talked about it. That's what people want to hear about.