Madonna on Ellen! Week long extravaganza!

If she sings Take a Bow, I will officially be dead. This era will have killed me. And that means it will be on the tour as well. :drama:

pfffff im tired of living for love. especially the performance anyway. i think its not doing anything by performing it. ghost town now however.. its been years since she's made a strong ballad ike that and showed her vocals. devil pray as well, its something different.

pfffff im tired of living for love. especially the performance anyway. i think its not doing anything by performing it. ghost town now however.. its been years since she's made a strong ballad ike that and showed her vocals. devil pray as well, its something different.

You probably watched it a billion times but Ellen's audience hasnt at all. She has to sell her music to the GP and she will sing Ghost town.

Oh you're right, thought he was older

THIS PERFORMANCEE!!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :dramatic: :dramatic: that guy who had her tattooed on his arm is such a loon, so lucky!!

Will they show the whole thing??

Performance of Life :wow:

If she sings Take a Bow, I will officially be dead. This era will have killed me. And that means it will be on the tour as well. :drama:

. Oh no she better don't :drama: SLAYAGE IS BEYOND REAL!

Where can I find official confirmation that those will be the songs performed?

Yaaah we need to know! I can't find it on ellen's website, or maybe i don't know where to look

:dead:

Where can I find official confirmation that those will be the songs performed?

OMG...I was half asleep when I posted it...thought it was real. Just speculation for the moment :scared: