Rebel Heart EP

Just downloaded this six track EP. I've been avoiding the extra tracks until now. Have to say it's great fun. The main album has a lot of changes of pace and emotion but here all the songs seem refreshingly upbeat and aimed at gay clubs from 10 years ago lol. Remixes of LFL are Fagtastic.

Buy buy buy and get this bitch back up to number 1.

It's amazing how these songs are labeled bonus tracks, yet they're pretty much just as strong as most songs of the main album. The quality of the music this era truly is remarkable!

I can see though why they were separated from the main album, sonically most of them wouldn't really fit in.

Though Beautiful Scars and especially Borrowed Time totally should have made it to the 19-track album IMO! They're just way way too good!

Just downloaded this six track EP. I've been avoiding the extra tracks until now. Have to say it's great fun. The main album has a lot of changes of pace and emotion but here all the songs seem refreshingly upbeat and aimed at gay clubs from 10 years ago lol. Remixes of LFL are Fagtastic.

Buy buy buy and get this bitch back up to number 1.

Um, like why?

Um, like why?

I dunno I just want this era to slowly flood in rather than devour it too quickly. The whole era has felt like a slow drip feed anyway and there's so many songs this time that I need time to process them and give them the individual attention they deserve.

I dunno I just want this era to slowly flood in rather than devour it too quickly. The whole era has felt like a slow drip feed anyway and there's so many songs this time that I need time to process them and give them the individual attention they deserve.

me too!so much music,I want to feel it little by little

If they had included a track like Queen as an album only track I would have had no choice but to buy this lol! But I already have these on super deluxe

what is it?

It's a digital EP released yesterday, featuring the 6 Super Deluxe bonus tracks. Seems to be a UK-only release.

they're adding an edition after another...even if this is just the 2nd CD of the super-deluxe...but maybe in the future there will be other releases with some of the so acclaimed demos....

anyway these songs are all worthy!!! they would be strong tracks on any official album!!!! so proud of her....

what i like the most is a certain kind of throwback style and vibe on all these songs...

flop fan: there's a rebel heart EP? Are these not just the songs from the Super Duper Deluxe Bonus

Plus 2 LFL remixes. The tone of the EP reminds me of the Celebration/it's So Cool kind of vibe but stronger lyrically.

Buy! It feels like a separate mini-album. A companion piece. Love it.

Bought! I couldn't resist.