Madonna @ The Gym

tasteinmen

The paper faces vocal mix of Let it will be, Benny Benassi ix of Celebration, Nobody Knows me MDNA tour version, I´m addicted, Iconic, Sorry interlude mix from Confessions Tour... These are some of my gym staples and current faves!

I will admit to working out to Madonna DVDs (videos/live performances) as she motivates me like no one else can. Especially her concerts (DWT and on) because if she can look that amazing and have that much energy in her 40s and 50s, then this 36 (almost 37) year old has no excuse. lol

I love it when some of the fitness classes I take use M songs....this core class I take has vogue as one of the tracks...and also my boxing coach likes to the What it feels like for a girl remix. Great stuff. M is not only the Queen of Pop, but she is also a fitness ICON!

Anyone in the LA area familiar with Nolan Robert? He won some reality show make-up competition a few years ago I think and he's a aerobic/turbo instructor...he's a HUGE Madonna fan and so pretty to look at :) naturally he has Madonna themed classes

I wonder if she continues to expand Hard Candy to the major US cities