“Bitch, I’m Madonna” will have a video if…

Interviewed by Edge Media Network, Madonna talked also about the possible video for Bitch, I’m Madonna. Check it out:

MADONNA: I don’t know. I don’t want to make every video the same. But I did love the richness of that video (Living For Love). To me it felt like a painting that came to life. That’s what I was trying to do. But I wouldn’t want to do that for every video. Like when I do “Bitch, I’m Madonna,” it’s going to be a whole different aesthetic.

ROUNDTABLE: Well, I’m glad that one’s getting a video! [GROUP LAUGHS]

MADONNA: If Diplo has his way, there will be one.

Source: drownedmadonna.com

Diplo knows what he's talking about LFL although good didn't have an impact like BIM woukd have or Ghostown as the lead single.

Contrary to what some people may think on here BItch I'm Madonna could be huge. It's killer.

Diplo knows what he's talking about LFL although good didn't have an impact like BIM woukd have or Ghostown as the lead single.

Contrary to what some people may think on here BItch I'm Madonna could be huge. It's killer.

Absolutamente!

It's interesting that she says "If Diplo has his way". I've always wondered if producers can agree ahead of time with an artist to have their song released as a single.

In any case, no radio station will play that song even if she was 20 years old. Some of you love dreamin' :)

Single 1: LIVING FOR LOVE - contemporary dance track with Madonna flourishes (choir, lyrical theme, etc.)

Single 2: GHOSTTOWN - beautiful classic Madonna big ballad

Single 3: BITCH I'M MADONNA - current trendy sounding upbeat song featuring Nicki and produced by Diplo

Fin. All bases covered. Nicely done all around this time! :thumbsup:

I NEED a Miley cameo.

24kyuci.jpg

and there better be a video for BIM. MAKE IT HAPPEN BITCH.

It would be a huge wasted opportunity.

BIM is super catchy and one of the standouts on the album. It deserves video treatment.

Good news! Except I want BIM w/ Double-A side release Unapologetic Bitch, with both having videos and double-pack remixes. Now THAT'S dreaming but, hey, stranger things have happened.

Although it's my least favorite on the album, I can see this song appealing to young people for sure. It sounds like a Summer song...Ghosttown is great as a "mature" single, then BIM will be the polar opposite. We'll see what happen, but this song could have a crazy fun video.

I hate the song but I'll admit that it has a chance of success, moreso than anything else.

I noticed that many KIDS love it too :madgemanson:

it's very catchy and fun. Is it groundbreaking? No. Is it perfect though? Yes.

Need. A. Video. Now.

Haha I feel the opposite of many people.

While I quite like the song, I don't think it'd go over too well as a single. Madonna's core radio demographic is the Radio 2/Hot AC type stations and BIM just doesn't work for them. I'd love for the young kids to go to bat for M but I'm not sure that's going to happen either. Having said that, this song MUST at least get a full slate of remixes and a club release. And maybe it'll get a video for the tour even if it isn't a single?

Of course Diplo wants some more cash, Nicki fans at least would buy it up.

This song reminds me of American LIfe: a killer beat with some embarrassingly bad lyrics.

I think it had a lot of potential, if they could have dropped the Bitch I'm Madonna lines and done something else. It has a solid foundation otherwise. I think Nicki's part is well done.

In any event, far superior to GMAYL.

Of course Diplo wants some more cash, Nicki fans at least would buy it up.

This song reminds me of American LIfe: a killer beat with some embarrassingly bad lyrics.

I think it had a lot of potential, if they could have dropped the Bitch I'm Madonna lines and done something else. It has a solid foundation otherwise. I think Nicki's part is well done.

In any event, far superior to GMAYL.

This post is just ignorant

It's one of the best tracks on Rebel Heart and is leaps and bounds better than AL and GMAYL.

The production is top notch and it's perfect. You drop the "Bitch, I'm Madonna" chorus then you lose the bravado and the main purpose of the song. Not to mention Madonna's unique and own ability to create iconic verses and pop melodies. There is nothing wrong with this song period.

It's badass