Who else envisions videos for each songs?

So many songs on the album I love. And most of them I have an image of how she would look in the vid.

Particularly:

Unapologetic Bitch- I see her in tight black curls again like in Human Nature, but doing some filthy reggae moves on a beach. I want attitude-Madonna back! Summer hit!

Body Shop- I see her cross dressing as the garage mechanic but with a cute bandana and its the guy dropping off the car that's got hots for her

Messiah...I'm seeing a trek through the desert by a hooded/cloaked M to find her love messiah

Rebel Heart..surely the first M video to feature her strumming a guitar. Come on bitch.

Hold Tight-this song has jungle and scenic vibes. This vid has to have a lot of tropical scenery.

Iconic-I get a 'california love' vibe out of this video-wise. Like Queen M leading a band of cheering futuristic warriors.

The album is very visual, I can picture a lot of videos:

-S.E.X.: Think the movie Hostel, but instead of having a person toruture you, you have Madonna showing off her skills. She plays dress up (nurse, school girl, etc) and uses everything she finds to please herself with a guy tied up on a chair. And obviously, she'll be reading the Sex book to a bunch of 5 year olds.

-Rebel Heart: M tells her story, guitar in hand, singing in a dessert or highway. Meanwhile we see scenes where Lola plays a younger Madonna arriving to NYC, her dance calsses, her first bands and first solo performances. At the end Lola is dressed in her bride dress about to enter the stage, the scene changes and we M receiving a standing o at a great stadium.

-Messiah: M dressed gipsy-ish in the woods, doing her magic and drinking wine, surrounded by animals.

-Unapologetic Bitch: This will be shot in Jamaica, obvs. Blond curls like she had in the red sweater RH shoot, short shorts, animal print heels, a red-yellow-green long sleeve, loose shirt and her grillz. She's riding in a bike, partying, and having fun at the beach.

-Illuminati: M is throwing a celebrity only party with the people she names and more. Some scenes will show everyone dressed in white, drinking, dancing, taking pictures, and in others everyone's dressed all in black doing satanic shit.

The album is very visual, I can picture a lot of videos:

-S.E.X.: Think the movie Hostel, but instead of having a person toruture you, you have Madonna showing off her skills. She plays dress up (nurse, school girl, etc) and uses everything she finds to please herself with a guy tied up on a chair. And obviously, she'll be reading the Sex book to a bunch of 5 year olds.

-Rebel Heart: M tells her story, guitar in hand, singing in a dessert or highway. Meanwhile we see scenes where Lola plays a younger Madonna arriving to NYC, her dance calsses, her first bands and first solo performances. At the end Lola is dressed in her bride dress about to enter the stage, the scene changes and we M receiving a standing o at a great stadium.

-Messiah: M dressed gipsy-ish in the woods, doing her magic and drinking wine, surrounded by animals.

-Unapologetic Bitch: This will be shot in Jamaica, obvs. Blond curls like she had in the red sweater RH shoot, short shorts, animal print heels, a red-yellow-green long sleeve, loose shirt and her grillz. She's riding in a bike, partying, and having fun at the beach.

-Illuminati: M is throwing a celebrity only party with the people she names and more. Some scenes will show everyone dressed in white, drinking, dancing, taking pictures, and in others everyone's dressed all in black doing satanic shit.

Love your Illuminati video best

I see one for Inside Out:

A simple video, with Madonna peacefully singing. You can see this couple in the background, maybe dancing. They aren't being sexual, but more so intimate. And Madonna is a witness to the innerworkings of their tormented relationship. Because the couple is struggling to let each other in. And the viewer isn't sure what role Madonna plays, but it is significant.

At the end (as the final chorus comes in), they are in this white room. The girl (of the couple) is chained. The guy starts walking towards her. And you think he is going to hurt her, but he doesn't. He releases her. And they kiss, as a wave of water consumes them. And from then, you don't know what becomes of them. Maybe the water represents their ability to finally be free. Maybe it is what that freedom cost them.

This is all interlaced with Madonna of course. But I see almost a cinematic aspect to this song.

Which is why I really want it to be a single. I feel like the video could be really artistic.

And typing it out still doesn't match what I see in my head.