Is this Take A Bow's moment?

Ai Papi Si.

I hope not... I never listen to that song... I always wondered how it could be madonna s most successful song in the usa... But then again americans have strange taste in music lol

Take a Bow and Power of Goodbye are probably songs that are hard to sing perfectly night after night,didnt really like her AMA performance of it with Babyface..she sounded a bit nervous

If its part of setlist I'd imagine it to be reworked and remixed to fit the pace of the tour

I hope not... I never listen to that song... I always wondered how it could be madonna s most successful song in the usa... But then again americans have strange taste in music lol

I guess she will change the song to fit more into her actual style...ala You´ll see in 2001

vande- you should know by now that Madonna wouldn't necessarily perform it with the original arrangement. :tongue:

aahah i know....but better be in an epic segment with deepr&deeper...

maybe she could put tab on other parts....well...if she really wants to... :lol:

...or...if you have early access to the show you can ask her and she will sing-a-long with you during reharsal :laugh:

It just seems to me there are already so many beautiful ballads on Rebel Heart. Does the set list need another ballad as much as I like Take A Bow? I think the older songs she does should rely more on some uptempo dance oriented tracks.

Random memory,I just remembered they used Take a Bow when Rachel runs after Ross in the airport (the 1st time) on Friends and she finds him with Julie,his new gf

10363822_794291443993135_334461959737588

Is this enough proof? (don't know if this is legit though) If it is...she's rehearsing it for the tour!

Since the visuals for LFL surfaced, I've had this vision of her finishing her show with TAB and doing an encore with LFL.

love TAB and the video is one of her most beautiful videos .

I think this should be TAB´s moment, but maybe not in all the concerts.I mean, I´d like her to change at least one song from show to show: she can have like 5 songs rehearsed, nd choose one out of them looking as she feels that night. And maybe TAB could be one of them

I think this should be TAB´s moment, but maybe not in all the concerts.I mean, I´d like her to change at least one song from show to show: she can have like 5 songs rehearsed, nd choose one out of them looking as she feels that night. And maybe TAB could be one of them

TBH, Take A Bow could be left off for the UK market!