Is this Take A Bow's moment?

Ai Papi Si.

Let's face it this whole matador thing is too reminiscent of the TAB video to not wonder about this. Madonna has shunned this song on every tour.

Personally I'm not the biggest fan of it, it's defintely Madonna For White Mothers and I feel like it's a grocery store soundtrack song, but becuz she's ignored it for so long, and it was such a big hit stateside, it'd be interesting to see live again.

She may even perf it on Ellen, who knows

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS I was listening to Bedtime Stories today and was wondering if she will ever sing Take A Bow again. It's truly one of most beautifully written ballads of the 90's. very underrated by fans too!

Guest ziggy

She'll do it this time. That's just the way stars are aligned. Her setlists may not rely heavily on classics but she always does her share of them, and so far she's systematically included as-yet-undone superhits on every post-DWT tour of hers (hello, Open Your Heart on MDNA). Take a Bow is among the very few that are still overdue.

Let's face it this whole matador thing is too reminiscent of the TAB video to not wonder about this. Madonna has largely shunned this song on every tour.

Personally I'm not the biggest fan of it, it's defintely Madonna For White Mothers and I feel like it's a grocery store soundtrack song, but becuz she's ignored it for so long, and it was such a big hit stateside, it'd be interesting to see live again.

She may even perf it on Ellen, who knows

What's wrong with white mothers!

I actually did hear TB in a supermarket not that long ago.

Why wouldn't it fit? It's the acceptance of the end of a love affair., and would lead perfectly into LFL, for instance.

i'm thinking about the sound, not the theme...

I bet it will end up in a drowned world open your heart swell sort of way.

This.

She has like 5-6 new ballads/slow songs on Rebel Heart and why would she perform a song she never ever did on tour? She only made exception for Evita songs in this regard...

I'm indifferent. Only cause it's my least fav singles of her. Love the video though.

But i'm all for it's inclusion on the tour. I just wanna hear all those girls who graduated high school in the 90's go crazy and wild during the show when she sings the opening line.

Guest ziggy

i dont think so...its too hard to sing live date after date..

Yeah, it's not like she ever relies heavily on backing tracks :madonna2:

Guest bluejean

It's impossible to know. I'm certainly not expecting it. Or anything for that matter. I think the only guaranteed songs are Living For Love and Ghosttown.

Even then she may do the Living For Love remix.

It will appear as the last song of the matador segment. Trust me bitches!

At the very least the imagery from the music video will be incorporated somehow. Otherwise it's a waste no?