"I've dated alcoholics"

Pablo94

I think Sean's alcoholism was always public knowledge but Guy's illness (because that is what alcoholism is) has never really been openly acknowledged...then again, didn't Guy and M buy a pub together in London? Or was it just his own venture?

I think Sean's alcoholism was always public knowledge but Guy's illness (because that is what alcoholism is) has never really been openly acknowledged...then again, didn't Guy and M buy a pub together in London? Or was it just his own venture?

The pub was a 3 way partnership (cant remember the other person who had more to do with the daily runnings). Its a nice pub, nothing special. I believe she gave up her shares in the divorce.

I think its more than well known how much of an alchy Sean and most likely Guy were (at the min.) As much as I prefer Sean in every way (more so who he is today), when they were married, he was at the peak of his skunky-ness. Most def. was a horrible, abusive, hateful/homophobic asshole. Unfortunately, Guy seems very similar. Just a cold, douche-bag demeanor. Doesnt shock me though that Sean and her reconnected and prob. love and get each other NOW way more than when they were married. I do think there's a soul-mate thing about them even though they're not meant to be married. Sean is cool and def. more M in every way while w/ Guy...from day one, never ever got it/them being 2gether.