All Hail Donna and Niki

Pablo94

I have never been the kind of fan thats like "omg id die to see again D and N with Madonna".... I could care less who her backup singers or dancers are. That being said, after N was talking shit about Madonna, I cannot stand the bitch.

Me either. I am no fan of her too. And I go to a Madonna concert to see her and not her background singers. That being sad, I never cared about her background singers.

Guest Hunterlas

I wonder whats the real deal behind it. Its obvious this has nothing to do with Madonna now or with the Rebel Heart Tour (thank god!) I guess the girls are just coming up with creatives way to make a few pennies.

Time will tell.

Maybe M will surprise us and bring 'em both back! Would certainly fit the 'looking back' theme of the album. Doubt it will happen though. Think those bridges are well and truly burned. :-(

Guest Hunterlas

For SHAME those of you who don't understand the magic that was Madonna, Niki, and Donna.

For shame.

Im a MADONNA fan. Not a Niki and Donna with Madonna fan.

Shame on YOU. Niki betrayed Madonna when she felt rejected by her, so shes dead to me, and thankfully to Madonna as well.

Shame on YOU. Niki betrayed Madonna when she felt rejected by her, so shes dead to me, and thankfully to Madonna as well.

Relax. It was meant in jest... and no, no shame on me because I recognize that the three of them had something truly special together. It was a real magic on stage, and vocally...and it has been documented by plenty of fans and non-fans alike, including critics. Also, the strength it gave to Madonna's performances to have two backing singers that were not only great singers that actually complimented her voice, but who were actual performers with their own personalities, that added a lot to her magic on stage. And she knew this, or she wouldn't have included them for so long. And for the record, just because one enjoys that magic they had together doesn't mean one's being a fan of them over Madonna herself. It was all about backing and strengthening that which she already was anyway. As for Niki's bullshit, it's said and done. So what. Madonna's a big girl, she can take care of herself. But it doesn't diminish the work they did together all those years.

Guest Hunterlas

I am very relaxed actually cause I know that reunion is never going to happen. Madonna used them while it works, then moved onto the next. Thats how progressive minds works. You keep playing your VHS tapes and continue to relive the "magic". Enjoy.

I am very relaxed actually cause I know that reunion is never going to happen. Madonna used them while it works, then moved onto the next. Thats how progressive minds works. You keep playing your VHS tapes and continue to relive the "magic". Enjoy.

Who said I wanted them to reunite? All I was saying was how special the chemistry they had together on stage was. Of course that time is said and done. It's over. But that doesn't mean one can't enjoy it. Enjoying and appreciating that in its context is no different than anything else from her past work.

As for "progressive minds"...excuse me, one can recognize something special and continue to enjoy it while not living in the past at all, and separate the work from the person, in this case of whatever issues went down between Niki and Madonna. That's called maturity.

Guest Rachelle of London

I am such a flop fan. What did Niki say?

She took part in a channel 4 documentary called Madonnas Men and discussed her relationship with Madonnas exes. Some people make out like she called Madonna the devil. Loads of people took part in that documentary too. There's a clip of it on YouTube sorry I can't post it cos I'm on my phone.

Why are you so rude and aggressive to other members in all your posts?

I hope it happens one day and thanks for the clip. I don't think they could keep up with M though. BUT If they made an appearance im sure the audience would go crazy.

She took part in a channel 4 documentary called Madonnas Men and discussed her relationship with Madonnas exes. Some people make out like she called Madonna the devil. Loads of people took part in that documentary too. There's a clip of it on YouTube sorry I can't post it cos I'm on my phone.

Ok. Let me go look for it. Thanks.

If she forgave her brother, she can forgive Nikki

Ok I think I saw it. Wow. I just don't understand why she agreed to do it in the first place. Like, does she not know that what she is doing is like the worst thing you can do to Madonna which is betray her trust. She is big on that. I don't think she said anything unforgivable. Madonna has forgiven worse and she is in a spiritual mood these days but aww...I feel bad because I like Niki. That was a terrible decision on her part. I just wonder what made her agree to it. The comments about using Warren for Class and bashing the Sex book...and she seemed to be spilling these details with excitement. I am seriously more interested in why she was so happy to betray Madonna like that. I don't find it unforgivable though. However, is Madonna the type to trust you again? I don't even think she trusts Christopher. They are just speaking not that he is back in the inner sanctum.

Guest Hunterlas

Why are you so rude and aggressive to other members in all your posts?

Its very interesting to me how everyone call me on being "aggressive" or "rude" for getting back at people that wasnt nice to me in the first place. Eventually people will get that Im just reacting to people attacking and disrespecting me. In this case she started it when she came for me with that condescending tone asking me to "relax" and telling me how "mature minds" work.

You hit me once, Ill hit you back twice and harder. Thats how its going to be and I dont have to justify it.

For SHAME those of you who don't understand the magic that was Madonna, Niki, and Donna.

For shame.

Do you remember " I've got the moves baby. You got the lotion. If we got together we'd be causing a commotion ! "

They did have amazing chemistry and I love D & N in Truth Or Dare. Those were the days .