All Hail Donna and Niki

Pablo94

Now I love the current era, it's giving me LYFE, it's just utter perfection, the interviews, the promo, the performances and still so much to come.

However Donna has just posted this on YouTube of her and Niki singing rain, I know it will never happen but I would love for the three of them to reunite one last time.

Just imagine

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh god thanks for posting! This brought tears to my eyes. I love that performance so much!

I would love a niki Donna reunion!

Oh god thanks for posting! This brought tears to my eyes. I love that performance so much!

I would love a niki Donna reunion!

Isn't it amazing, clearly they are reaching out. Also I can't believe how much Donna sounds like our Queen. We do need a reunion of them all

'Holiday, celebration, come together nation'

They arrested Bobby brown for fucking onstage

Guest Rachelle of London

Donnas vocals are amazing and she doesn't go off key like Kiley Dean. Ugh I wish m would hire another backing singer rather than Justin Timberlakes pal :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

I could understand people saying Niki sounds bitter but Donna always is so lovely about M. And she's still into Kabballah etc

Awww that brings back good memories. They were an amazing trio .

I thought it was just going to be an old clip, but that looks like it might be recent! Pretty cool that they are still in touch and working together

It was posted by Donna on her YouTube account only yesterday so it's probably about a week old

Ahhh, when the songs had really strong harmonies. One thing (of many) that I like about RH is that soo many songs have good background vocals. Didn't Donna only not do the last two tours because she was having kids .. maybe she's available now. I doubt they could keep up with M anymore, but maybe they could special guest for a song or two.

Donna and Nikki should come back when Madonna does her "bottle of wine and acoustic guitar" tour

THIS :lol:

But she should fire Kiley, keep the two Niki's AND Donna... :wow:

Have three backing singers like WTG...I have a feeling this tour will b more

about the music.

Guest Hunterlas

I have never been the kind of fan thats like "omg id die to see again D and N with Madonna".... I could care less who her backup singers or dancers are. That being said, after N was talking shit about Madonna, I cannot stand the bitch.

Donnas vocals are amazing and she doesn't go off key like Kiley Dean. Ugh I wish m would hire another backing singer rather than Justin Timberlakes pal :lmao:

Yeah donna has the perfect voice... kiley dean not so much it my ear bleed

I don't care what they said or whatever but they are the best back singers that Madonna has ever had and in this album they suit perfectly to perform on tour. Besides it's been years since back singers dance with Madonna. Even if they can't dance with her anymore they can perfectly sing