What About: This Interview from 1996

Ai Papi Si.

One of the only things I (just barely) worried about with the Howard Stern interview was that we'd have a few moments like this god-awful interview from '96. Thankfully nothing of the sort happened.

God, what was wrong with this English goober? :rotfl:

The part where she talks about how much her husband loves her lactating breasts :zombie: and Madonna's like

"Excellent :bad: " or when she talks about STUFFING her nipple into a breast pump. Madonna's face is literally " :| "

Madonna's annoyance and disgust is present from the first second of the video to the every last frame :lmao:

Definitely one of the all time worst!!

:rotfl: This interview is a guilty pleasure of mine.

the responses she gives...

"I'm still breast feeding."

"Oh wait till I get my hands on her!"

My god! Ms Feltz is such a talker. And when SHE talks about breast feeding I just can't help but burst out in laughter. Just imagining the struggle it was for her. And the look of her nipples.

Is there a longer chunk of this interview, or is this it??

And DR LECTER or course :rotfl:

On that note my Top 3 AWKWARD female Madonna interviewers:

1. Maria Sijn Brazilian crazy woman thing.. what about your sexual-it???? Is it change-d???

2. VANESSA FELTZ

3. Ruby Wax

I love in that Brazil interview when they CUT AWAY to the interview with Camile Pageturner and she axes her "DID U GET LAID WEET MADONER?" and Camile is like "OMG no!!!"

:rotfl:

"I think she was upset that I didn't wanna do an interview with her."

"Unhappy ppl are nasty ppl"

Madonna sounded so different in those days.

It's interesting how she was seen as a spiritual, nurturing new mother back then which is what aided in her PR, but the ROL era is home to some of the bitchiest interviews of her career :lmao:

To be fair she still talks about the same things today - non-judgement, compassion etc. etc.

And she was doing her "PAY ATTENTION!" thing back then as well. I can see why she thinks she'd have been a good schoolteacher!! Especially if you rewind back to the IGTTYAS bits with the dancers. "OBEY the rules of the UNIVERSE!!" Okay, Ms. Esther Ciccone, Head Mistress.

But I digress.

• 2 weeks later...