Is this era shaping up to be one of her BEST?

Guest Rocco Papa

Was TPOG the last ballad she released? Omg

Actually, Miles Away was the last ballad that was a single. Before that, there was WIFLFAG. I think Love Profusion could be considered a ballad too, but that's debatable.

Guest Medoner

I honestly dont understand any of the hate for HC -era and i loved every bit of the mdna tour. No need to put them down to make this one better. And yes, this era even just at this point has been incredible. From the songs to the performances (!!!) to the crazy amount of promo

Hello? Are you living in a paralel universe? Ther press is allover her for the first time in a decade.

It seems that Germany is the parallel universe.... we had one 5-Min.-TV-Interview from NYC two weeks ago...the most of the german articles are negative promotion about her age, her brit-accident, her booty at the grammys etc...but all in a negative tone...

the good reviews don't arrive the big audience..LFL has minimal plays at the radiostation...its such a shame, because its seems that her really good songs get no really huge publicity here...only from german fans

she has the chance to perform at the ECHO-Award (like the german Brits), but there is no interesting.

Edited by Mr.Candy

Mr.Candy, on 12 Mar 2015 - 11:44 PM, said:

It seems that Germany is the parallel universe.... we had one 5-Min.-TV-Interview from NYC two weeks ago...the most of the german articles are negative promotion about her age, her brit-accident, her booty at the grammys etc...but all in a negative tone...

the good reviews don't arrive the big audience..LFL has minimal plays at the radiostation...its such a shame, because its seems that her really good songs get no really huge publicity here...only from german fans

she has the chance to perform at the ECHO-Award (like the german Brits), but there is no interesting.

giphy.gif

Fuck outta my thread.

As good as it gets in the modern era. Madonna is fantastic, vulnerable and working HARD. As for the reference to Germany's simpleton response, need anyone say more? I'm sure German fans and the PC crew will chime in, but Germany is a horrid country with a horrid culture. If she never toured there again, the world would be a better place.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe the not so big sales we'll give us more live performances, more singles and more videos. I think that it is really important for Madonna to put out great videos and get the world to watch them.Premiere them on big shows etc!!! Madonnas success is connected to her videos

The music she came up with this time is some of her best. I've been playing the album to so many peeps during parties and chill outs and everybody loves it.

My cuz is into rap/ hip hop and he's obsessed with a bunch of songs cuz he likes the beats. When I told him this is Madonna he went wild. lol I think kids appreciate Madonna as a well known legend but the over all media criticism she's been getting because of her age put them off as they might look at it as if it's not cool to listen to Madonna which is an abomination in my eyes.

She definitely needs to collaborate with some big current artists to be played on the radio.

As far as I can remember radio and media in general didn't have a problem promoting Cher when she released Believe. I think the problem with Madonna is she's got way too many haters ( usually jealous, bitter losers) and since she's not appealing to a younger generation her record sales are suffering even more with time passing by.

I was hoping radio would embrace this album but ageism and right down hate seemed to have prevailed.

This album truly deserved to be a huge success. In terms of songs, production and themes is by far one of her best.

The music she came up with this time is some of her best. I've been playing the album to so many peeps during parties and chill outs and everybody loves it.

My cuz is into rap/ hip hop and he's obsessed with a bunch of songs cuz he likes the beats. When I told him this is Madonna he went wild. lol I think kids appreciate Madonna as a well known legend but the over all media criticism she's been getting because of her age put them off as they might look at it as if it's not cool to listen to Madonna which is an abomination in my eyes.

She definitely needs to collaborate with some big current artists to be played on the radio.

As far as I can remember radio and media in general didn't have a problem promoting Cher when she released Believe. I think the problem with Madonna is she's got way too many haters ( usually jealous, bitter losers) and since she's not appealing to a younger generation her record sales are suffering even more with time passing by.

I was hoping radio would embrace this album but ageism and right down hate seemed to have prevailed.

This album truly deserved to be a huge success. In terms of songs, production and themes is by far one of her best.

Agree. Too many great songs to chose from. What a fantastic album. This is the music for all the masses!