Is this era shaping up to be one of her BEST?

Post-Erotica?

The music quality

The visuals

The performances

The interviews

The controversy

The meltdowns

It may not be her blockbuster moment but everything about this era is just so overwhelmingly FUN. I feel even more engaged in this era than Confessions. Don't get me wrong, it was great seeing her dominating the world with COADF, but I feel like RH is what actually makes us personally connected to her because of how she's opening up with her music WHILE getting attacked by all these ageist comments. I would've NEVER imagined her giving so much heart to her music again after two sloppy eras. That's why she'll always be the HBIC.

Bitch she's Madonna :Disco_Ball:

I love the tracks (minus 3-4) and it just feel like this much more slick, sophisticated album that SUITS her. It shows she wrote it from scratch and that she collaborated fully and was determining the direction all along! I cant really say where the album would land for me (seems like it will be in top 5 or even top 3), but I feel like she delivered big time! Add to that the great images and the style and the vocals and the amazing performances and its really a banging era! One of her very best! Its sad she is yet to have a hit single from this album :(. Hope smth miraculously happens with Ghosttown. The only thing I m not mad about is the LFL video. And yeap, I would ve chosen different lead, not that LFL is not an amazing song, but Ghosttown, Hold Tight, Inside Out, Joan Of Arc and Devil Pray all sounded stronger for me...

YESSS!! I only experienced the HC, Celebration, and MDNA eras so this is really exciting. And her "bad lucks" = leak, leak again, leak again :lmao: and the Brit fall actually all turned to her favour so it's really phenomenal.

What's not to love? :wow:

* She delivered one of best records of her entire career.

* The imagery alone. Sexy, classy, effortless and still, very Madonna.

* She's working her ass off and doing every traditional promo

* Her live performances (The Grammy's, The Brits, Jonathan Ross, Du Grand Journal, Che Tempo, etc...and still more to come)

* Releasing a gorgeous ballad as a single after 17 years!

* Lead single/video: Enough said.

* The interviews: Relaxed, funny, intimate. Glad to see this side of her again. So refreshing.

* Rebel Heart album cover: One of her most iconic in years.

What an amazing era already. I don't care if she's not #1 on BB or any other chart. I mean I would be happy, but we're so lucky to have this incredible woman after 30 years, kicking some asses and still more relevant than ever. She delivered practically 2 great albums and the music speaks for itself.

LONG LIVE QUEENDONNA.

:wow:

She is totally Larger than Life this Era . Am so happy to be a fan .

* Her live performances (The Grammy's, The Brits, Jonathan Ross, Du Grand Journal, Che Tempo, etc...and still more to come)

* The interviews: Relaxed, funny, intimate. Glad to see this side of her again. So refreshing.

What an amazing era already. I don't care if she's not #1 on BB or any other chart. I mean I would be happy, but we're so lucky to have this incredible woman after 30 years, kicking some asses and still more relevant than ever. She delivered practically 2 great albums and the music speaks for itself.

LONG LIVE QUEENDONNA.

YASSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::dramatic::wow: :wow: :wow::headbang: :headbang:

LONG LIVE QUEENDONNA.

:clap:

Yes! Just wish the leaks wouldn't have happened :(

+1

its her best album since years, but nobody has an interest in her work.

the single is a world-wide-flop and its seems that because of the really early pre-sale-action her charts positions are not really good...the press will call it a "super-GAU"

LONG LIVE QUEENDONNA.

giphy.gif

+1

the single is a world-wide-flop and its seems that because of the really early pre-sale-action her charts positions are not really good...the press will call it a "super-GAU"

This thread is about the celebration of her artistic triumph, not your dissemination of excessive negativity

Mar08201520bbbb.gif

Why? That was the best part. For fans.

Indeed. For the very first time we were part of the process and could understand why some things were dropped and others were polished. I know it was bad for Madonna, but i enjoyed all the process so much...

Absolutely her best era for me! :Disco_Ball:

For me too. Somehow it feels extra personal, with the way she's so much more open in her music and interviews. It's been a dream, and I never want it to end! :inlove:

+1

Hello? Are you living in a paralel universe? Ther press is allover her for the first time in a decade.

YESSS!! I only experienced the HC, Celebration, and MDNA eras so this is really exciting. And her "bad lucks" = leak, leak again, leak again :lmao: and the Brit fall actually all turned to her favour so it's really phenomenal.

Yeah. It's like RH has the worst case of anal leakage! :lol:

Anyway, this era won't end that easily. There's more and more of her in the future e.g. Ellen, another single after GT, and of course, the tour. Talk about longevity, this album will go on until mid 2016.