ADDICTED

Love Addicted. To me, it is Madonna doing "rock" music. Sort of reminds me of the style musically and vocally of Burning up which I always think of as a rougher type of pop song so more like rock. She can belt out a song just as well as any rock chick too when she feels like it.

I have fall in love with this song, I actually think this should have been the 1st single and being in the standard CD.

• 2 weeks later...

I am GAGGING for someone to do a remix combining the beautiful harmonization of the demo in the CRISP sound of the final mix.

• 8 months later...

Love Addicted. To me, it is Madonna doing "rock" music. Sort of reminds me of the style musically and vocally of Burning up which I always think of as a rougher type of pop song so more like rock. She can belt out a song just as well as any rock chick too when she feels like it.

THIS! When I listen to it, these come to my mind:

img-madonna-04_105640965314.jpg

madonna14.jpg

I could swear she would perform it on Rebel Heart Tour wearing this:

image6.jpg

Here for more Rockdonna on M14! :wow:

this

THIS! When I listen to it, these come to my mind:

img-madonna-04_105640965314.jpg

Here for more Rockdonna on M14! :wow:

and this

This song fits perfectly in the American Life album. It s the song that i like the most from the super deluxe album and i d love to see her rock out to it in the tour

διαφωνώ

ADDICTED could've worked really well on LIKE A PRAYER (not that the LAP album needed any help). I would've placed ADDICTED in between LOVE SONG and TILL DEATH DO US PART.

Of course all the EDM elements of that song wouldn't be there, but the guitar and vocals go well with that era.

I am GAGGING for someone to do a remix combining the beautiful harmonization of the demo in the CRISP sound of the final mix.

Yes!!! The harmonies are so lacking in the final version. :cries:

I actually prefer demo of this song too! The harmonies really add something special to this song. Gives it a classic Madonna feel.....and it is Abbaesque as well. I also prefer the harder sounding "Avicii breakdowns" on the demo in comparison to the more "flat" sounding final version.

I actually prefer demo of this song too! The harmonies really add something special to this song. Gives it a classic Madonna feel.....and it is Abbaesque as well. I also prefer the harder sounding "Avicii breakdowns" on the demo in comparison to the more "flat" sounding final version.

Which demo # are you guys talking about so I can listen to later? 🤔

I had to listen to the demo again because a lot of people say it's better, but I like the album version best upon comparison. Production is really slick. Though I suppose they could have thrown in the harmonies on the final version.

+1000

R01qqzU.gif