Rebel Heart - Collectors' Corner

I know there are some of us still into collecting the limited editions and promos of the physical releases so here is what I'm aware of so far:

French FNAC 2 CD album set with second CD in card sleeve - 15,000 copies

Living For Love - 1 track UK CDr Single Promo - grey card sleeve

Living For Love - as above but French

Living For Love - 1 track Danish CDr Single Promo - generic white sleeve

Living For Love - 8 track Euro CDr Remix Promo - pink sleeve

Living For Love - 9 track Euro CDr Remix Promo - pink sleeve

Living For Love - 4 track UK CD remix single - pink sleeve - supposedly limited

Not much especially on the album front. The Super Deluxe is supposedly limited but I've no idea how many units that means. I'm not counting Japanese releases etc, only proper limited releases or promos.

Anyone know of any others?

The US "Living For Love" promo CD contains 9 remixes and is (surprisingly) pressed on a real CD, not a CDR despite artwork typical of one.

$_57.JPG

Ugh; that cover artwork...

tumblr_inline_muy3svDsZu1rnc0ht.gif

All those amazing photos and it's hard to believe they just used that pink tone over the deluxe cover. Esp. for a lead single. The one where she is laying down with the red sweater would have made a beautiful cover and picture disc!

All those amazing photos and it's hard to believe they just used that pink tone over the deluxe cover. Esp. for a lead single. The one where she is laying down with the red sweater would have made a beautiful cover and picture disc!

And also making a 2 track cost £7 too. They could have got a few thousand more sales with a great cover and more reasonable price

Don't forget that in addition to the standard 14-track clean version available on amazon (and digitally on iTunes) that Wal-Mart in the US is stocking an exclusive clean version of the deluxe CD featuring 19 tracks and 6 censored edits. The clean version of "Veni Vidi Vici" is only on this release.

I love these because you get the beautiful sleeves without the intrusive Parental Advisory logos.

FYI I ordered the two track CD single from the Universal online store and received the new UK four track instead! this was reported on the facebook site and it's true. It cost me £5.49 inc postage too so cheaper than the German two track!

This is the cd single that's being sold for between fifty and a hundred and fifty pounds on eBay!

Sadly this is just going to be another era where collecting passes me by. I can't bring myself to part with my hard earned cash for CD-Rs or 2 tracks with vulgar artwork. Back in the ye oldie early 00's it was so exciting getting my mitts on exclusive promos, picture discs, 12", Aussie or US pressing with extra mixes and artwork. I really can't see a single reason why her single releases now all need to be shit in terms of artwork, formats and remixes. Other major artist out there seem to manage :-(

FYI I ordered the two track CD single from the Universal online store and received the new UK four track instead! this was reported on the facebook site and it's true. It cost me £5.49 inc postage too so cheaper than the German two track!

This is the cd single that's being sold for between fifty and a hundred and fifty pounds on eBay!

?? The expensive one on eBay is the 9 track promo with the Michael Diamond remix exclusive, isn't it? I also ordered from the Universal site and it shipped from the UK, so I'm hoping it's the same thing. It was $5.99 for me and under $3 postage.

?? The expensive one on eBay is the 9 track promo with the Michael Diamond remix exclusive, isn't it? I also ordered from the Universal site and it shipped from the UK, so I'm hoping it's the same thing. It was $5.99 for me and under $3 postage.

No some people are trying to sell the new UK four track saying it's deleted! A few more copies are now appearing on eBay at more reasonable prices though.

Just received my FNAC cd too!

Guest whatatramp

In my dream last night I was at some shop looking through RH CD's and there were like 3 new extra versions of the album (one really nice one with an all white album cover and erotica font) and I thought 'ooh good something for the collector's', this is what I'm dreaming about :lmao:

^^ Hilarious, so if you got this promo disc, you wouldn't need any of the singles or editions with remix "exclusives"?

If you got that promo, you'd be very happy. There are only 200 given out at a listening party!

The French seem to lead the way with promos at the moment. Same with the gorgeous GGW promo CD.

In my dream last night I was at some shop looking through RH CD's and there were like 3 new extra versions of the album (one really nice one with an all white album cover and erotica font) and I thought 'ooh good something for the collector's', this is what I'm dreaming about :lmao:

I feel your pain! :lol:

I'll dream I'm tearing through racks and shelves and bins filled with rare Madonna stuff that doesn't even exist. There's always that sad moment about 10 seconds after waking when the realization that it was a dream sets in.

The US "Living For Love" promo CD contains 9 remixes and is (surprisingly) pressed on a real CD, not a CDR despite artwork typical of one.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Oh! Didn't know about this. It's a shame that Interscope doesn't sell this version on their site for fans. I did a search on eBay and they are going for $50 to $75. :(

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xmadonna+living+for+love+promo+9+tracks.TRS0&_nkw=madonna+living+for+love+promo+9+tracks&ghostText=&_sacat=11233

In the end is far better to wait and buy a chinese Cd single. Next month i'm buying Chinese 'Masterpiece' and 'TUTR', i don't care if they aren't official, they are simply gorgeous.

I wonder why those Chinese didn't release a Living for Love cd single too.

In the end is far better to wait and buy a chinese Cd single. Next month i'm buying Chinese 'Masterpiece' and 'TUTR', i don't care if they aren't official, they are simply gorgeous.

I wonder why those Chinese didn't release a Living for Love cd single too.

I´m sure they will! with all the mixes, even drums one!!!

Oh! Didn't know about this. It's a shame that Interscope doesn't sell this version on their site for fans. I did a search on eBay and they are going for $50 to $75. :(

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xmadonna+living+for+love+promo+9+tracks.TRS0&_nkw=madonna+living+for+love+promo+9+tracks&ghostText=&_sacat=11233

I was going to bid on this. Too expensive though. Me going broke! ;(

Rebel Heart

Standard - clean

Deluxe - clean

Deluxe - german

Deluxe - french

Super Deluxe - japanese

Living For Love

2 track - german

4 track - uk

9 track promo (incorrect version) - usa

that promo one is incredibly lame, you can make it yourself with your printer at home.

That's not true. Other recent promos that were packaged like this have been made much cheaper with CDR's and front inserts printed like color copies on odd stock.

"Living For Love", however, is pressed to a real CD and the front insert is commercial quality on a single panel of CD insert stock (like US releases of "Keep It Together", second pressings of "Vogue", "Hanky Panky"...)

It's nice that they've upgraded the quality.