Guest Medoner

^

I agree! I never get tired listening to LFL. It breaks my heart radio didnt touch this song... it shouldve been heard by every people around the world.

This album is amazing. Just wanted to point that out because even if i did always like it i definitely didnt appreciate it enough when it released.

I see no reason why she can't release 2 or 3 more singles throughout the course of the tour. My picks would be;

Single 4:Hold Tight. (October Release).

Single 5:Joan Of Arc. (January Release).

Single 6:Rebel Heart. (March Release).

I know it's never going to happen, but I'd love to see Unapologetic Bitch and Rebel Heart as singles. The latter especially.. it's one of the most honest, melodic and graceful things she's done recently. It's a wonderful nostalgic look at how far she's come.

Have a funky tropical-themed animated video for UB and a simple one of her strumming a guitar with her kids around a campfire for RH.

• 2 weeks later...

This album is amazingly underrated. From the iconic cover to all the MASSIVE amount of music with their different genres, still building up on the RH theme. Listening to this from start to finish atm.

Guest eroticerotic

this album is really solid work. I have to admit. I still get overwhelmed trying to decide which songs to listen to.

I would have never thought to consider Unapologetic Bitch as a single but after seeing how positive the reaction in the tour, it could very much do well!

I'm still partial to Wash All Over Me. This is a BIG song. I can picture it with loud guitars and synths. All it needs is madonna on a mic and mood lighting. A stadium performance of it it deserves.

But honestly i theorize that future singles need to be promoted like first singles. There needs to be a little more than your average promo. Personally I think any release should be an event!

6 months later and I'm still playing this on a regular basis. Hands down her best record since American Life.

Yeah, I always play new albums non-stop when they're first released and love them -- then after the newness wears off, I realize whether I actually like it or not. I haven't listen to a new album this much since "Ray of Light" / "Music." Definitely top four album if I was ranking her greatest -- behind "LAP," "ROL" and "Music."

a solid album that is still as good as when i first listened. since the tour i have a whole lot more appreciation for 'iconic.' 'bitch im madonna' is my least favorite track but i get what its there for, so whatever... 'rebel heart' feels special. so it's hard to tell if it's my favorite of hers or not. it just feels really special. like a big deal.

Can't stop listening! Before long, it'll be a year since the RH demo leaked, which means I've spent a year of my life listening almost exclusively to one album (in many different forms). Without question, my favorite, most beloved, most personal, most emotionally satisfying album of all time.

I was surprised she did Body Shop on the tour. Fans seem to prefer a bunch of others (Joan, Rebel Heart, Unaologetic..). And the fact that she used one big body shop specific set says a lot.

It means she likes it. It's also my favorite song on the album. 4th single please (Even though I love Unapologetic Bitch).

I was surprised she did Body Shop on the tour. Fans seem to prefer a bunch of others (Joan, Rebel Heart, Unaologetic..). And the fact that she used one big body shop specific set says a lot.

It means she likes it. It's also my favorite song on the album. 4th single please (Even though I love Unapologetic Bitch).

Definitely one of my favorites too. So glad she did it on tour, it was a fantastically fun performance.

I listen to it every day as well. There's too many classic Madonna songs form it and honestly I can't remember the last time she released an album with as many classics songs.

There's: LFL, Ghosttown, BIM, Devil Pray, Unapologetic Bitch, and Rebel Heart at minimum. I think Holy Water is making a play because of the tour now and Iconic. Usually like MDNA or HC we might get two or maybe 3 at best.

Can't stop listening! Before long, it'll be a year since the RH demo leaked, which means I've spent a year of my life listening almost exclusively to one album (in many different forms). Without question, my favorite, most beloved, most personal, most emotionally satisfying album of all time.

I'm exactly the same. I just can't stop listening to it, in different version:

I have the official one.

I have a short 19 songs playlist I did, official + demos (that's the one I listen the most, at home, on my phone and in my car)

And something like a 60+ playlist of all official + demos

I never get tired of anything. Never.

Guest Medoner

Just wanted to drop by and give my occasional love note for the album that surprised us all. Not because we didnt expect good but the amount of everything good blew me away completely. Incredible record and demos

I wanted to share my love for this album once again. So brilliant even with its beautiful scars it is so good. Released versions, demos, unreleased tracks, leaked whatever, i even like some remixes now that i finally had the time to really listen to them. A lot of them are trash but there are very good ones (most of the Tidal exclusives).