:rotfl:

Why are people offended if one prefers a demo

version?!!! It's like a remix. Who cares?!!

Exactly. They're both gifts from our queen.

Beautiful Scars is in my top 5 favorite M songs of all time. I love it so.

Guest Pud Whacker

Exactly. They're both gifts from our queen.

yes! :thumbsup:

I just caved in and listened to my very first demo. OMG Beautiful Scars is amazing.

The rhythmical arrangement makes me want to run and run and never have the music stop. The final version makes me want to dance with very specific choreography on and on.

What doesn't change is that the lyrics and M's pristine vocals shine right through. Each version brings such a different feel but they both work great. I would have been just as happy if the demo version had been released as the final cut.

This is the song everyone should be talking about!

The music,her vocal,the message pure gem!

The club remixes could be amazing and hit number 1 on the Dance/Club Chart! :sleep:

It has the most beautiful lyrics. It's a great, great Madonna song!

• 6 months later...

The more I listen to this song,the more I think that it should be a single.

I think it is one of the best choices, if not THE best.

I love each version equally.

I feel this song is a bit overlooked, no tour performance, not on the standard edition, page six in the album thread :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Used to love the album version and disliked the demo when I first heard it.

Now it's the other way around and wish she kept the original demo with its late 70s disco flavor :yes:

The Demo version is life ! Beautiful Scars is such a great song. The melody and lyrics are perfection. I wish that Beautiful Scars and Borrowed time both were on the main album.

The album version sounds cheap, generic, and boring to me. What's up with that outro voice? lol I much prefer the beautiful, laid-back, alternative/pop demo version. I LOVE it! :)

The outro is perfeft! The demo too, of course

The album version sounds cheap, generic, and boring to me. What's up with that outro voice? lol I much prefer the beautiful, laid-back, alternative/pop demo version. I LOVE it! :)

Yeah, demo all the way for me, too. The first time I heard the album version, I was like WTF?!?

The Demo version is life ! Beautiful Scars is such a great song. The melody and lyrics are perfection. I wish that Beautiful Scars and Borrowed time both were on the main album.

Totally agree.

Did she write with Rick Knowles last year or is Beautiful Scars a left over from the ROL sessions?