Montreal 9/9 Bell Center: OPENING NIGHT - fan reviews only

graffitiheart

I can't wait to see the pics and YouTube Vids. This is gonna be amazing... Then I see her like 2 weeks after in Pennsylvania

I disagree. I think it's a shitty move that gives casual fans better seats than real fans who actually bothered to buy tickets and "sell-out" these shows in the first place. That was all well and good back in the day, but how many people paid £20 to get a fanclub code for some shitty "best-available" seat only to have much better seats pop up later (whether they are unsold VIP seats or not) Whatever happened to just putting the damn tickets on sale, first come-first served?

That would be me, my tickets for the second night are great, but opening night are not the are way in the back..., with a pre-sale code.

Guest Rachelle of London

According to jimmy Jimmy she can sell tickets no matter what :chuckle:

Yup funnily enough not to him because he doesn't even have a ticket :lmao:

According to some on M Tribe they are reducing the prices for Montreal on 10th

the prices for section 116-115-114 from 385 to 185.

I had a nosey on Evenko - and yeah they are Half Price now.

They even have front row of one of the blocks in the first tier looking head-on at the stage!

I don't remember Madonna concert tickets being officially marked down by 50% like this before? (I know it happens for lots of other artsts).

Guest Rachelle of London

Well according to the psych sycophants in the countdown thread Montreal sold out on first day of release :lmao:

Well according to the psych sycophants in the countdown thread Montreal sold out on first day of release :lmao:

According to them, Rebel Heart was supposed to sold 450.000 unit its first week :roadrunner:

Guest Rachelle of London

:dead:

Let's shush before we get in trouble and get told to STFU.

Ugh wish I was going to opening night. MLVC82 you better report back as soon as

Guest Rachelle of London

Funnily enough I dont see any doom and gloom, people are just posting that there are tickets available, there are a lot of fans that will prob snap these tickets up now they know they're available. The overreaction from some fans to other fans for just stating facts has become so tedious. It's like we have to pretend everythings sold out without being blasted assholes or being told to go f*** ourselves. Even some of the most optimistic fans on the forum are being blasted at in these threads.

Quite

Let's all be realistic .

I've gone 33 years of being told Madonna is over and a failure . I'm sure she will survive

Funnily enough I dont see any doom and gloom, people are just posting that there are tickets available, there are a lot of fans that will prob snap these tickets up now they know they're available. The overreaction from some fans to other fans for just stating facts has become so tedious. It's like we have to pretend everythings sold out without being blasted assholes or being told to go f*** ourselves. Even some of the most optimistic fans on the forum are being blasted at in these threads.

:clap:

Well the Miami shows are almost sold out with maybe 100-200 tickets left each one, it's not M's fault that Montreal has tickets because the fans already had bought for Opening Night in Miami.

This show will be packed, she has two weeks more!

The first show was indeed sold out because there were 15 000 tickets available for purchase when the online general public sale went on. That is apart from tickets given to radio stations etc etc...All tickets were sold. and about 2 months down the road, Evenko sent us an email stating that they were able to release more tickets for night #1 because they got the exact lenght of the stage design etc. So an extra 1000 tickets were released with barely any promo of it.

Night #2 we are looking at about 14 000 tickets sold as we speak BUT when the images from the tour emerge, the pictures, the critics etc...whatever is left will be grabbed by Showtime on night #2, no doubt!!

The psyco here tells you hey! :) If you think I'm a psycho haha you are really only trolling this forum! Did you buy ticket for montreal? Did montreal was the oppening night right from the start? Did you receive the notice from Evenko that told you the show was sold out. Did you received the email told you they release more tickets? Probably no. Because yeah right now it's not sold out. But they oppened seats because first the real stage size were known and second montreal became the oppening night. Some fans, flight every M first concert so. It was is part for them. Also the press etc. FACT thank you

Guest Rachelle of London

The psyco here tells you hey! :) If you think I'm a psycho haha you are really only trolling this forum! Did you buy ticket for montreal? Did montreal was the oppening night right from the start? Did you receive the notice from Evenko that told you the show was sold out. Did you received the email told you they release more tickets? Probably no. Because yeah right now it's not sold out. But they oppened seats because first the real stage size were known and second montreal became the oppening night. Some fans, flight every M first concert so. It was is part for them. Also the press etc. FACT thank you

:lmao: I can't breathe

I wasn't even calling you a psycho. Thanks for confirming though

:dead: