Montreal 9/9 Bell Center: OPENING NIGHT - fan reviews only

graffitiheart

Second date added on 10 September.

ICON pre-sale tomorrow, general sales from 21 March.

Anyone willing to share their legacy pass? The icon pass one did not get me the best tickets last time :-(

I have the same problem... I'll try to get something better tomorrow but I do have an appointment with my doctor at 9;30am... The sale starts at 10am ? :(

I have the same problem... I'll try to get something better tomorrow but I do have an appointment with my doctor at 9;30am... The sale starts at 10am ? :(

The pre sale for icon legacy members is first, i think at 10 AM, and then for regular one-time icon pass at 11. This how it was last week, but i only found out at 10 am. So, i think you should be able to make it!

• 1 month later...
Guest bluejean

Babe, I think you should wait afew days before you start celebrating. ALOT of people on this forum got screwed with this rescheduling of opening night.

Guest Hunterlas

See you there for Opening Night, bitches! Just got a ticket on Stubhub... Go get yours cause they gonna go UP real soon!!!!!

Guest Hunterlas

Its such a bittersweet feeling... I want to be excited for this, and I am, but Im still sad over Miami. Ill get over it.

Its such a bittersweet feeling... I want to be excited for this, and I am, but Im still sad over Miami. Ill get over it.

I kinda feel the same...

I'm so fucking exited to have the chance to see the opening night, but at the same time, I feel sad and angry for people around here, losing their money and losing the chance to see her first. I think it's disrespectful and unfair.

Guest Hunterlas

I kinda feel the same...

I'm so fucking existed to have the chance to see the opening night, but at the same time, I feel sad and angry for people around here, losing their money and losing the chance to see her first. I think it's disrespectful and unfair.

Thank you for the nice words, I was also part of that group. The show will go on though, the second I heard the news got myself my Montreal tickets. So here I come!

• 2 months later...