Madonna Being A Bitch Montage

LMAO. Loove this and her!!! I don't even think she's a 'bitch' in any of these clips- just her usual sarcastic, fcking hilarious, campy, brilliant self :?? 5:10- 5:35 almost made my bladder pop LOL

I like how they included that odd interview of her with the Brazilian journalist. I don't think that's her being a bitch though, I think she actually deserved a medal for her patience :lol:

"May I put you a ping pong?" :lmao:

"You have love men and women. Is it very different? What is the best and the worst?" :lmao:

That woman's question and voice KILL ME. :lmao:

I've always loved this video, but the parts with Elton, Janet and other bitches trashing Madonna... Totally useless in this video.

But I like Madonna the queen bitch! "Give me a fan, NOW!", the godmother speech where she doesn't give a shit, all of this is iconic and hilarious. Usually I watch this video followed by French and Saunders reading the hungarian interview, these two vids are a medecine against bad days and bad moods, it always works :dead:

I've never ever gotten a legitimate ice queen 'bitch' vibe from M (compared to the X-tinas, JLos, Mariah, who ALL take themselves scary seriously and seem like true demons in some cases). They have such massive egos but equally low self esteem/insecurities unlike Madonna that they're just textbook /common 'bitchy' and not at all in a fun, witty, campy way like Madonna.

Yet, so much of the general public is pretty dumb and truly don't get or like/ loathe M for *other reasons (the fact that she is so self assured and truly doesn't care!) The easy justification for common folk to stone her is by making her out to being a cold, calculated, self absorbed mean woman/bitch (like the other disposable divas I mentioned). It's ALL about good old fashioned jealousy. M has everything most of the haters feel deprived of in their own life (continued worldwide unprecedented success, hype, * intense media interest 30+ years into her career, confidence, filthy stinking rich, and is a 56 year old woman)!

Guest Rocco Papa

"Did that answer your question?"

"Yeah, it's okay."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S OKAY???"

:elite:

"Show us your tits Elton."

:lol:

Crease you have no idea I cont take it

:lmao::lmao: Forever one of her best pretentious, diva drenched creamy money shots!

If the uploader had more of a clue he wouldve gone waay back to when she was fresh out of the Michigan sewers, had her claws out full force in NYC/ LA and was as driven as a lion ready to tear her targets to shreds lol.

The stuff he uploaded was clunky, lightweight and were mainly clips of 'other' disposable divas simply throwing shade/ dissing her. There's more than a few but the few that instantly come to mind (far as his definition of 'bitchy') was the press conference w/ George Harrison promoting Shanghai Surprise LOL when she constantly cut off the reporter, looked him dead in the eye and made sure she said what she needed as long as it took and wouldn't have it ANY other way lol. That, along w/ an interview from 84 w/ Entertainment Tonight saying how she had a 'very calculated plan' that no doubt would make her achieve her goals, cut it off there and walked away (something to that extent) :D!

There's endless true fab. bitchy or borderline bitchy M interviews esp from her early years. Uploaded needs to dig deeper unless he's 16 and thinks ROL, Music or COAD are her first albums lol

Guest whatatramp

I've always loved this video, but the parts with Elton, Janet and other bitches trashing Madonna... Totally useless in this video.

But I like Madonna the queen bitch! "Give me a fan, NOW!", the godmother speech where she doesn't give a shit, all of this is iconic and hilarious. Usually I watch this video followed by French and Saunders reading the hungarian interview, these two vids are a medecine against bad days and bad moods, it always works :dead:

I love that video! :lmao:

"In America it is not considered to be mentally ill when a woman advances on her prey in a discotheque setting"

:rotfl:

I love that video! :lmao:

"In America it is not considered to be mentally ill when a woman advances on her prey in a discotheque setting"

:rotfl:

I will never get tired of this video lmao

"Here is a question from left space. What was your book 'slut' about?"