Kim Kardashian’s blonde hair inspired by Madonna.

mad4mad2

kim-kardashian-600x800.jpg

Kim Kardashian West has the ultimate blonde ambition. The star reveals to PEOPLE that her much talked about platinum hair was influenced by music icon and famous blonde Madonna!

"Ive always had this image of Madonna with platinum hair in my references folder on my computer and Ive been waiting a long time to try the look. I thought what better time than right now for Paris Fashion Week.
It was a really last minute decision.

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2015/03/07/kim-kardashian-blonde-hair-inspiration-madonna-photos/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+people%2Fstylewatch%2Fofftherack+%28PEOPLE.com%3A+Style+Watch+-+Off+The+Rack%29

lmao :ohmy: looks god awful but gotta give the chick props. Same lack of talent but shes doing EVERYTHING right unlike Paris Hilton who she abruptly flushed into Z list sewer lmao. KK is on fire as ever so GOOD for yet another mega loon wannabe just admitting she wants to be her! :D

Now it's WHITE. :lmao:

It can take like a week of toning after bleaching to fully even out hair to white. She looks a mess but I love seeing how people just associate blonde with Madonna.

Well I'm not surprised Kim wants to look like Madonna after the "Yeezuz loves my pussy" line and all of the compliments Madonna has been saying to Kanye.