"GHOSTTOWN" (single number 2)

People saying she needs Warner back now?? Since I joined this forum people have always trashed Warner, f*cked with the vinyl reissues, f*cked up with Celebration edits, etc. Although I agree that they pushed her more. They effortlessly got Madonna a top 3 hit with Celebration back in 2009.

for this song momentum ...video...there is such a context now, starting with the her vision behind, that she explained in Canal + interview (around a civilisation that is gone and where there are 2 survivors...) and with what unfortunately it is currently happening in those old towns where ISIS is just busy destroying... civilisation

https://www.yahoo.com/travel/requiem-for-history-rare-look-at-what-isis-113009067607.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

:drlecter::geek::| :nervous:OMG!!! Sounds SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORING!!! Jonas' latest are crap! Where is Romanek and Fincher when you need them? Why does he have to fuck up ANOTHER great song????????????Hope you are unreliable and she smashes us with an amazing video :vogue:

Will Universal bother to do anything for this great song?

why you even ask? we all know the answer :(

I know. Just conveniently forgets everything that he says that was completely wrong. Have to give an A for still pushing the insider angle though. :lol:

:chuckle:

not bette midler.

Just a studio/stage. Something similar to Living for love but without coreography.

That's the idea for the Ghosttown video...

:ohmy: truly amazing, standing in front of a wall in her bra and panties I guess :tigger: if that's the concept the single will not get much attention :mad::rotfl:

And a choreography. Who knew!

Yes! EXCLUSIVE!

(Sorry I deleted my post, I wanted to edit :laugh: )

not bette midler.

Just a studio/stage. Something similar to Living for love but without coreography.

no choreography is a given since it's a ballad... maybe they will just shoot MADONNA and a green screen for all the computer backgrounds... Power of Goodbye is all-studio... even Ray Of Light (with Madonna's shots anyway)... it will all depend on the concept, so don't be alarmed if it's confined in a studio...

no choreography is a given since it's a ballad... maybe they will just shoot MADONNA and a green screen for all the computer backgrounds... Power of Goodbye is all-studio... even Ray Of Light (with Madonna's shots anyway)... it will all depend on the concept, so don't be alarmed if it's confined in a studio...

you make Love don´t live here anymore´s video looks like Open your heart´s!

just release ghosttown as soon as possible, take the perfomance on the italian show and use it for the video. u can shot a video later too, i dont mind, but dont waste time. let the general public know more about this great song, that performance was great too. please madonna and ur management, dont you want to have another global hit? or you want to again have a flop??? come on, u r the greatest star in the world, think twice or your new album will NOT have a single hit at all!!!!!! and the music is so good!!

not bette midler.

73369-I-dont-believe-you-gif-HD-Imgu-qUV

not bette midler.

But Ghosttown NEEDS choreography !!!!!!! LOL . I want half naked men lubing themselves up while she sings " Maybe it was all too much. too much for a man to take."

And NOT BETTE MIDLER ??????!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

am Joking .

But Ghosttown NEEDS choreography !!!!!!! LOL . I want half naked men lubing themselves up while she sings " Maybe it was all too much. too much for a man to take."

And NOT BETTE MIDLER ??????!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

am Joking .

Don't worry, Traditional was just teasing, you'll get all of that in the video... Bette Midler instructing the naked guys... and Madonna strutting around in bra and panties in front of a white wall :laugh::hornybig: